IGNORED

Pre-season Friendlies 2015-16

c1982

It's Marks sanity I worry for; I'm just being a caring person :happy:.

At least there's one person looking out for me... Even if it's just because you want my season ticket!

In regards to Rom and another hamstring injury; our training methods need to be looked at! Surely our qualified physio/manager should be able to sort it out!

2-0 now. Barkley.

Dowell not looking close yet I don't think.

Twitter is hyping him up to be a superstar at the moment. You think he's still very raw?

He's only 17, so no rush. Most players don't seem to go out on loan until 18-20 before breaking into the first team.

Twitter is hyping him up to be a superstar at the moment. You think he's still very raw?

He's only 17, so no rush. Most players don't seem to go out on loan until 18-20 before breaking into the first team.

Really? I must be missing something.

If you're talking superstars Rooney was in out first team at sixteen, if they're good enough they're old enough.

Really? I must be missing something.

If you're talking superstars Rooney was in out first team at sixteen, if they're good enough they're old enough.

Maybe not a superstar, but most are saying that he looks like a really good player in the making and some are saying he's first team ready.

Think these last two games have just shown us how piss-poor Scottish football is currently rather than giving us any idea of where we are. But you can only beat who's in front of you and we've totally dominated both games with experimental teams and kids getting a go.

Decent exercise in building up match fitness and team bonding hopefully.

Why? It sounds like Tom Macacleaverly had a terrific match.

I love this place! Keep it up!

C Mc has always been worthwhile being positive in our youth system. Hope he gets a chance this year, though I fear he will follow Conor Grant; impressive in preseason and ignored afterwards :(