IGNORED

Pre-season Friendlies 2015-16

c1982

Goals without Lukaku are looking like being a problem. So I hope Martinez isn't bullshitting when he says Lukaku will be fit to play against Watford, and I hope he IS bullshitting when he says we're not looking to bring a striker in.

I think its fait to say absolutely nothing has changed since last season, and I don't just mean a lack of fire power

I think its fait to say absolutely nothing has changed since last season, and I don't just mean a lack of fire power

It's got the feel of Martinez just burying his head in the sand. We need signings and we need them before Saturday. It's embarrassing that we'll probably be scrambling around on transfer deadline day for our main signings. The number 10 we so badly need is someone we've known we needed since LAST summer, so there is absolutely no reason why it should be the case.

It's got the feel of Martinez just burying his head in the sand. We need signings and we need them before Saturday. It's embarrassing that we'll probably be scrambling around on transfer deadline day for our main signings. The number 10 we so badly need is someone we've known we needed since LAST summer, so there is absolutely no reason why it should be the case.

"Lacking that final ball"

-every commentator on Everton the past two seasons.

Was good to see Rooney carrying the ball back to the centre after the goal, he wanted a second.

I can't lie. I was smiling seeing him point and shout all over, trying to captain us to a victory. He was going for it. Makes me wish it was in the cards for him to come back and finish out the last good years of his career.

It was pretty lackluster and uninspiring, both exactly what I expected from the game.

I think we have far too much work to do to the squad and time is running out incredibly fast. Martinez has to come up with a game plan B for when things aren't going well.

Also like to point out that the whole "don't need to practice corners" guff is looking more and more rediculous.

Also like to point out that the whole "don't need to practice corners" guff is looking more and more rediculous.

I still can't believe that this is a reality. We are constantly undone on set-pieces. Always asleep. How often last season was it that set pieces did us in?

Side note, I feel like a lot of fans blame those cockups, unfairly, on Howard.

I still can't believe that this is a reality. We are constantly undone on set-pieces. Always asleep. How often last season was it that set pieces did us in?

Side note, I feel like a lot of fans blame those cockups, unfairly, on Howard.

Most of his cockups come from open play. Can't blame him for a defender not doing their job. At the same time, he does do this stupid flailing starfish thing that usually knocks the ball back into the 6 yard area.