IGNORED

Alen Halilovic

Should do a toffeetalk meet up, like a guess who's who sort of thing. No one would identify me cos I'm actually quite an affable easy going laugh a minute bloke. Not the condescending arrogant prick my phone translates my texts to be!

Everyone could identify you because we know you're Bill Kenwright.

Right, Matt when you back in the country for a game? Mike, would you be available if Matt picks a date/game?

stoke at Christmas is the only one for sure at the moment though I may get to 4-5 next year (maybe more TBC)

Edit: was great fun last time, would love to do it again!

Edited by Matt

stoke at Christmas is the only one for sure at the moment though I may get to 4-5 next year (maybe more TBC)

Edit: was great fun last time, would love to do it again!

We'll have to take the organisation private though, or we may find "undesirables" waiting for us with baseball bats (it's actually me I'm worried about, screw the rest of you :P).

Stoke should work for me, 'cause me 'n Josh could call Christmas prezzies :D.

We'll have to take the organisation private though, or we may find "undesirables" waiting for us with baseball bats (it's actually me I'm worried about, screw the rest of you :P).

Stoke should work for me, 'cause me 'n Josh could call Christmas prezzies :D.

<stands in the shadows whistling>

<stands in the shadows whistling>

Get the beers in, you're more than welcome :P would be interesting to see you and MC going at it in real life.

Haf needs to bring his mates for security :lol::P

Made his money in (Christmas) hampers before hampering Everton.

thought it was coming outgo the Arteta money :shaking fist:

Get the beers in, you're more than welcome :P would be interesting to see you and MC going at it in real life.

Haf needs to bring his mates for security :lol::P thought it was coming outgo the Arteta money :shaking fist:

I'm far nicer in the flesh than my forum persona - good lookin bastard too.

You're right ten I wouldn't turn up...I think you're all twats

Bill, you always look good on screen!

I'm far nicer in the flesh than my forum persona - good lookin bastard too.

prove it. Ten nearly cried himself into an early grave last time. Blue balls close to exploding!

http://www.goal.com/es/news/21/fichajes/2015/08/05/14191452/sevilla-sporting-y-everton-ser%C3%ADan-las-opciones-de-halilovic

This link is saying Gijon, Sevilla and Everton are possible destinations. Doesn't even mention West Ham. My best bet would be that he stays in Spain. But, we could really use a player like him in our squad, even if it is a loan.