IGNORED

Predict our result: 2015/16 season

Cornish Steve

Fair enough; but I don't think there'd be any "unfair play" from Mogsy same as I didn't when I was ahead :major overreaction alert: .

He normally predicts quite early and I go once I see the team anyway.

If he didn't post his 'til late I'd screw him by posting at 2:59:59 on Sunday anyway, so he'd have no chance of duplicating in time :P.

Also, doing it by PM means we might end up with the same prediction which is exactly what I need to avoid.....can I PM a first and second choice Steve, second to be used if the first is identical to the Welsh dude? Is that fair?

Ahem...nope!

Only if he'd had some decent predictions earlier season surely :huh:.

No guarantee he would have, he might have gone for half a dozen zero pointers and been mid table material.

Yeah, not sure if I'd have the stamina to last a full season, I'd probably be bottling it come October :D

As for this week's prediction, I'll have to wait and see who's gonna be in charge. Hopefully it won't be Greame Jones!!!

Edited by Wall Writer

I've PM'd my prediction to Steve, not sure whether we'll get into double figures on the score board but it's worth a crack!!

Good luck Mike!

:lol:

m1702.gifI do believe you are bluffing sir. But good luck anyway! *gritted teeth*

Hey wait, how do we know you two aren't in cahoots?

Can't be, I've offered Steve double what Mogsy did :P .