IGNORED

Keisuke Honda

Cant see it myself, its more likely to be Leroy Fer.

Why? Fer was DM's target not RM's. Martinez might want something different than what Moyes wanted? Also, free vs 8 mil. Honda is quality, fer is good. Only a couple of years difference. I think DM would have gone for Honda over Fer any day of the week knowing that he is available for free

Too bad it's just the Daily Star linking him to us. Great player. He'll probably get offers from "bigger" clubs as well, but we'd be able to guarantee him a starting spot. Well, not literally guarantee it, but he knows if he comes here he'll most likely be starting. Hopefully someone buys Fellaini soon. Honda, Wanyama and a striker in with the money he brings in?! :celebrate:

Me neither

Draw/drawer.

Nevermind!

Ah, I see. Mark is confused. I thought it was me for a minute there.

http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/top-drawer.html

Confusing draw with drawer, just like our and are, where and were, there and their. Even anythink and anything, does my head in. As does wrong use of "quotation marks". Learn English bitches.

Edited by StevO

Why? Fer was DM's target not RM's. Martinez might want something different than what Moyes wanted? Also, free vs 8 mil. Honda is quality, fer is good. Only a couple of years difference. I think DM would have gone for Honda over Fer any day of the week knowing that he is available for free

Honda's not free yet - he's still got 6months on his current contract.