IGNORED

Keisuke Honda

Honda's not free yet - he's still got 6months on his current contract.

Ok almost free.

Apparently AC Milan also interested in his services so we can probably forget him. He went to Russia, probably for the money and im sure Milan will offer him more than we can.

btw .... top 'drawer' is the correct terminology.

No need to have a wardrobe over it. :leggit:

Course it is :doh: .

Getting confused because sometimes people use "drawer" when they mean draw (as it tie); but as you say "top drawer" is metaphorical and correct.

Even at around £5M this fella would be a shrewd purchase given the asia connection. We are most likley to miss out once he becomes a freeie . He does look a high quality player at peak age now.

I think he would prefer Premiership over the italian league. Would the top four or five go for him - maybe not, so we may be an attrative destination. Wonder what his wage demands would be?

Honda might be a good shout

I took a few minutes to look, and none of the news outlets that claim Martinez wants Honda had a quote. I have this strange feeling one of those agencies may have been on this site, and seen all of our chatter about Honda. It would not surprise me at all. I would love for Honda to become an Everton player though.

Do you know what? I watched Honda on You Tube and a think he is gonna break my heart but I had the same feeling about Mirrallas and look what happened

I took a few minutes to look, and none of the news outlets that claim Martinez wants Honda had a quote. I have this strange feeling one of those agencies may have been on this site, and seen all of our chatter about Honda. It would not surprise me at all. I would love for Honda to become an Everton player though.

Have a look on ESPNFC.com archives, I can't access it (video is region-locked) but Martinez was doing the punditry for the opening Japanese game and he could have commented there. http://search.espn.go.com/roberto-martinez/videos/6

Honda runs the show for Japan, I would throw money at him even if their was the slightest chance. He would be an excellent acquisiton for any team...

It's a shame he will probably go to a bigger club for more money... Although big clubs might be reluctant to pay the fee seeing he has only 6 months left on his contract. So if Everton have a chance, it's before he becomes a free agent.