IGNORED

Conor McAleny

I'd be happy to see him out here at the Mariners, but I don't think it would help him. I was made up when we joined with the Mariners, thought we could see some benefit for both sides. But I fear McAleny would not only miss the bus being out here, he'd be painting himself into a small corner.

The ideal age for a player to come out here would be 19/20/21 max. At 23 McAleny should already be on a track to somewhere. By the time he gets back to Blighty he'll be 24 having played last season down under............kiss of death, if you ask me. He'd honestly be better off at a Champ. or even league 1 outfit.

He gave the pen away for their first

Well, good for him to get himself together afterwards then. He made several excellent clearances and used the ball really well in the 2nd half. Looks a player!

I also liked the look of Robinson. Gethin Jones can put in a good cross, but is a bit awkward on the dribble.

Well, good for him to get himself together afterwards then. He made several excellent clearances and used the ball really well in the 2nd half. Looks a player!

I also liked the look of Robinson. Gethin Jones can put in a good cross, but is a bit awkward on the dribble.

Iffy penalty decision, tried to arm the lad away and he went down. Put it this way one was denied on him after being dragged to the floor.

Looks very classy, composed.

Iffy penalty decision, tried to arm the lad away and he went down. Put it this way one was denied on him after being dragged to the floor.

Looks very classy, composed.

Well, it's good that he's learning what it's like to be an Everton player. He'll never get a penalty decision to go his way as long as he's in a blue shirt!