IGNORED

Tim Howard

Listen to it back you can hear him call for it. Stones and Distin leave it for him because he shouts for them to do so. Really poor decision making and only one person to blame.

I was sure there as a call, not that I heard it. But for me its a mistake from all 3. Howard should not have called unless he was certain to get to it, Stones should've blocked the player better and Distin should've said "fuck this, neither of them have it, row Z for me!"

I'm going to stop defending players for a bit, its exhausting! :lol:

I was sure there as a call, not that I heard it. But for me its a mistake from all 3. Howard should not have called unless he was certain to get to it, Stones should've blocked the player better and Distin should've said "fuck this, neither of them have it, row Z for me!"

I'm going to stop defending players for a bit, its exhausting! :lol:

If Howard calls its his ball. Keeper has authority and if it fucks up it goes on him. If Distin decides to clear it he can but its all down to Howard.

There was a stat out that suggested he'd only made 8 saves in 6 competitive games for us. Compare that to 16 in that Belgium game, that's frightening.

League games.

Crystal Palace had 3 shots on target, scored 3 goals. 0 Saved

West Brom had 3 shots on target, scored 0 goals. 3 Saved.

Chelsea had 8 shots on target, scored 6 goals. 2 Saved.

Arsenal had 3 shots on target, scored 2 goals. 1 Saved.

Leicester had 3 shots on target, scored 2 goals. 1 Saved.

Cup Games

Swansea had 4 shots on target, scored 3 goals. 1 Saved

Compare that just to one single game, Wolfsburg. They had 13 shots on target, scored just once. He's saved more in this games than all those previously and more. Still a worry for me. We can't have a keeper, at the level we want to be, to be a 1/7 game player.

There was a stat out that suggested he'd only made 8 saves in 6 competitive games for us. Compare that to 16 in that Belgium game, that's frightening.

League games.

Crystal Palace had 3 shots on target, scored 3 goals. 0 Saved

West Brom had 3 shots on target, scored 0 goals. 3 Saved.

Chelsea had 8 shots on target, scored 6 goals. 2 Saved.

Arsenal had 3 shots on target, scored 2 goals. 1 Saved.

Leicester had 3 shots on target, scored 2 goals. 1 Saved.

Cup Games

Swansea had 4 shots on target, scored 3 goals. 1 Saved

Compare that just to one single game, Wolfsburg. They had 13 shots on target, scored just once. He's saved more in this games than all those previously and more. Still a worry for me. We can't have a keeper, at the level we want to be, to be a 1/7 game player.

That is shat he does though, he flatters to deceive, he has one good game and then has 4 bad ones some like Sunday disastrous. He lets soft goals in ALL THE TIME! All this, he broke this record for saves in this cup, he had this FANTASTIC game at the world cup is bollocks. He is not a steady solid reliable keeper. Watch how many goals are scored against us at his near post. One of the basics you're taught shen you're a keeper is don't get beat at your near post yet he does, time and time again.

I'm not arsed about save percentages or records being broken, I'm arsed about us winning games and while he is in goal he is costing us far more games than he wins us.

I wish to god he didn't. I want him to be brilliant, I want him to be as good as a lot of people on here think he is but the harsh reality is he is an ok keeper but we could do much better and while Robles here he has no competition either.

Sorry, needs saying this. I've watched that Gerrard free kick dozens of times. He should have saved it. And before anyone atarts with the "yes but he made this save" or " but he kept us in it" how about he done all that AND saved the free kick.

It's all well and good making all the other stops but it's pointless if he's gonna let in a soft goal like he did today. He should have saved that free kick today no two ways about it. He dived backwards into the net it was already in when he got his hand to it.

Said it plenty of times now. He constantly lets soft goals in and today just rubber stamped it and it's a shame because he does so many other things right , plays well, makes some great saves then lets in a fucking daft goal like that. Time and time again, near post, long range shots, through his legs a whole range of errors and he can't hold onto a shot either.

Apologies for bleating on about this and I realise I'm beginning to sound like a stuck record but it's not just the odd time with him is it.

He played well Paddock but I agree that was no world class free kick. He dives too late, should have had it well covered.

Je did play well Cotto mate and that's what infuriates me about him. He does everything so well then lets in a soft goal. It's his M-O , plenty of positives some superlatives and then BOOM he concedes a badly shit goal.

If it was now and again I'd say fair enough but it's every other game mate. Go and look at all the goals we've conceded this season and watch them a few times per goal and see how many of them you think he should have or could have saved.

Yes he played well today but a real top class keeper (which is what some on here think he is) would have played as well as that AND saved the free kick.

Guest millwallforever

I am proud of whatever I said against Howard. This guy deserves no goodwill. I will pay for his ticket back to America.

Fuck off will you.

What an absolutely disrespectful and knob head thing to say!!!

He may not be my choice of keeper but to call him filth is bang out of order.

He is one of us. You by the looks of it you are not.

Absolute crab.

I am proud of whatever I said against Howard. This guy deserves no goodwill. I will pay for his ticket back to America.

Are you on a wind up mate? Are you a Millwall fan or an Everton fan because there's no place for that on this forum. Howard has been a great servant at this club and is still an integral part of this team. Edited by MiguelCotto

Give yourself a pat on the back then son if you're proud of yourself and well done ?

You sound like a dickhead to me and by the looks of your user name you don't even support us but if you do, by the comments you made about Howard you're the type of fan our club can do without .

But hey, whatever makes you feel good champ

Guest millwallforever

Sorry Mike: I think these guys are being unfair. I am not here to win converts for my cause.

Can we lose the youtube vids please, getting tiresome.

Guest millwallforever

No, but they are accusing me of being a troll, which is unfair. Evertonian for 30 years and proud of it!

Wasn't talking about the Howard debate, just the videos.

Edited by millwallforever

No, but they are accusing me of being a troll, which is unfair. Evertonian for 30 years and proud of it!

You're very one dimensional . I bet it's irking the life out of you nobody has expressed annoyance at you quoting and posting the wrong way round :lol:

And the you tube spamming is seriously shite. You're supposed to get people angry and debating about you. You could be our very own version of Tim Howard come to think of it.

I've been in the away end of the OLD Den a few times. Some really nasty things sprayed on the walls there about Everton fans... Tut tut.

Ha! Just saying! It's in the past now so doesn't matter. But C'mon, you must remember? You were redshite, WUM, troll...maybe this guy is the same? Just needs a bit of settling in! Then again, the name is much more suspect!!!

Yeh my approach is definitely different but I say it as I see it. Sometimes I think people hold back to stay within the status quo