• Ramiro Funes Mori
    • Brendan Galloway
    • James McCarthy
    • Gareth Barry
    • Ross Barkley
    • Arouna Kone
    • Romelu Lukaku
    • Gerard Deulofeu

Current Player of the Season standings...

Romelu Lukaku...104

Gerard Deulofeu...102

Ross Barkley...65

Arouna Kone...48

Steven Naismith...45

Tim Howard...34

Brendon Galloway...21

Seamus Coleman...21

Gareth Barry...20

Joel Robles...18

John Stones...14

Tom Cleverley...10

Ramiro Funes Mori...10

Phil Jagielka...5

James McCarthy...2

Bryan Oviedo...2

Aaron Lennon...1

Previous MOTM winners...

Aston Villa (H)...Gerard Deulofeu

West Ham (A)...Gerard Deulofeu

Sunderland (H)...Arouna Kone

Norwich (H)...Joel Robles

Arsenal (A)...Brendon Galloway

Manchester United {H)...Romelu Lukaku

Liverpool (H)...Romelu Lukaku

West Brom (A)...Gerard Deulofeu

Reading (A)...Ross Barkley

Swansea (A)...Ross Barkley

Chelsea (H)...Steven Naismith

Tottenham (A)...Tim Howard

Barnsley (A)...Gerard Deulofeu

Manchester City (H)...Seamus Coleman

Southampton (A)...Romelu Lukaku

Watford (H)...Arouna Kone

Odd game , decent first half followed by a completely gutless second half .

Based on the first half I think McCarthy just edged it ahead of Romelu, superb first touch for the goal, Lukaku

Based on the second half they can all fuck off but I thought Galloway, Ross and Kone were particularly shite

Stones, because he had an alright game and made a couple of good blocks. Very upsetting game, I'm not sure why we completely allowed Bournemouth onto us.

One word answer ......... Roberto

Even if it wasn't his game plan , we could all see it happening and he did absolutely nothing to change it

Here's what I'd like, but do not expect, Roberto to say: "Despite several wonderful goals and a pretty good first half, we didn't even deserve the point, honestly. I have to take full responsibility, as I held back too long on substitutions. I just didn't do well by our fans, today, so they have every right to be upset with our -- my -- second half. Bournemouth embarrassed us. I embarrassed myself."

Here's what I expect: "We deserved three points today. Very unlucky not to have won this match. We could and should have scored perhaps 2 more goals. Very disappointing. Our play was sensational, a little more in the first half than the second. We just needed that little bit of luck today."

Here's what I'd like, but do not expect, Roberto to say: "Despite several wonderful goals and a pretty good first half, we didn't even deserve the point, honestly. I have to take full responsibility, as I held back too long on substitutions. I just didn't do well by our fans, today, so they have every right to be upset with our -- my -- second half. Bournemouth embarrassed us. I embarrassed myself."

Here's what I expect: "We deserved three points today. Very unlucky not to have won this match. We could and should have scored perhaps 2 more goals. Very disappointing. Our play was sensational, a little more in the first half than the second. We just needed that little bit of luck today."

Everton manager Roberto Martinez: "Our first-half performance was very good. We were in control, dominant and scored two goals. But in the second half we lost control, though you must expect the home side to come at you.

"We lacked that instinct to put the game to bed. With a two-goal lead you feel very comfortable. After the equaliser we showed good character to score a third. But it was a massive, massive blow to concede so late in the game, and it's a feeling of dropping two points.

"I don't know why the referee allowed play to continue for so long, but maybe it was luck for Bournemouth which they haven't had all season."

He was the guy who put the ball perfectly in the box for Mori and for rom. Probably caught you off guard for a second, hits the first man so often you probably thought you'd changed the channel for a minute and it was Leicester.

Second goal was a Deulofeu assist, so Ross (finally) took a decent corner. Doesn't warrant a stand-out half for me.

"Martinez, while disappointed, admitted the result must serve as a lesson for his players."

I don't see anything in the report of his post-match comments where RM takes any responsibility whatsoever for his own shortcomings today re tactics and substitutions. Did Roberto learn any lessons today?

Watching his interview I thought he questioned why the players came out and changed thier tactics for the second half.

Which I agree with.

I used to feel that once I crossed that white line that I was responsible from that point.

Premiership players seem to he able to fall back on the manager to easily these days.

I blame the players more than the manager for yesterday. Why didn't the fullback try harder to stop crosses coming into the box for example? Did the manager tell them not to?

He should have made another sub earlier. But thats not the reason we let them back in for me. Our lack of intensity on the second half let them back in.

Watching his interview I thought he questioned why the players came out and changed thier tactics for the second half.

Which I agree with.

I used to feel that once I crossed that white line that I was responsible from that point.

Premiership players seem to he able to fall back on the manager to easily these days.

I blame the players more than the manager for yesterday. Why didn't the fullback try harder to stop crosses coming into the box for example? Did the manager tell them not to?

He should have made another sub earlier. But thats not the reason we let them back in for me. Our lack of intensity on the second half let them back in.

Tactics are the managers job they just do what they're told. If he didn't like it simply open your mouth and shout to them what you would like, simple as that. Dumb reason RM and obvious you're just trying to find an out.

Tactics are the managers job they just do what they're told. If he didn't like it simply open your mouth and shout to them what you would like, simple as that. Dumb reason RM and obvious you're just trying to find an out.

Cant agree mate. Manager may tell the players till he's blue in the face...if they don't perform then they need to take responsibility for thier performance as well.

I don't think they played well in the second half. If they played well but got the tactics wrong then yes...but they didnt perform in the second half.

Barkley was invisible.

McCarthy was a massive blow.

Full backs didn't defend crosses.

Our attacking threat died.

I think inexperience shone. The players thought they had already won.

Cant agree mate. Manager may tell the players till he's blue in the face...if they don't perform then they need to take responsibility for thier performance as well.

I don't think they played well in the second half. If they played well but got the tactics wrong then yes...but they didnt perform in the second half.

Barkley was invisible.

Spot on. The last sentence in particular.

Barkley was invisible.

Right that's not tactics that's effort. Tactics are how we lineup, the execution is up to the effort of the players. So yes talking about the same thing but calling it different things lol English what a language