IGNORED

Martinez - Direction?

MC11

Here is an idea though: would you be against a specific thread that was devoted to JUST video regarding EFC? Either newsclips, Toffee TV, other fan stuff. etc? I know that there is a fanbase for that stuff here (besides me) and it wouldn't pollute the other proper threads. Just an idea.

I'll put it to the committee :).

We have a majority of admin/mod agreement on this (unanimous in fact among the three of five who've offered an opinion), but out of courtesy I've emailed the guys at ToffeeTV to make sure it's OK with them. Assuming it is we'll open a thread specifically for their vids.

Good article if true. From the body language of stones and Baines it has to be either of them. If he was that naive and arrogant to believe that teams hadnt Sussed us out last season then he is an idiot. I think he got into that mentality that when he first came in he'd play Barkley,stones etc cos he was new and fresh and then after the second season he just wanted to keep his job and play his regulars in wrong positions and hopefully scrape a cup. Fuck that! I hope we have a 3 or 4 man shortlist. Jose, koeman, de boer definates

I wonder indeed.

A good mate of mine has just done his UEFA A licence. Still a young bloke, he doesn't (yet) work in UK league football, but he has worked with a few international teams and as a coach at a few smaller european teams.

I was chatting this week with him about what was wrong at Everton. He said that he had also been on a course recently with Danny Donachie (my mate originally got into football through being a physio) and some other physio bloke who was at Chelsea and has a connection to Everton, but whose name I can't recall. Anyway, he learned from them that Graeme Jones is known as an ogre and twat around the game generally and that he had been playing a 'Sergeant Major' figure at Goodison. That was the first that I had heard of that about Graeme Jones, so I was surprised. He also said that Jones had fallen out with pretty much with all the players, so the player in question could be anyone, I suppose. I reckon it was Baines.

He also said that Martinez is considered a joke for sticking to his 'don't practice set pieces' etc... schtick, but added that there are loads of other managers that are in that boat. Owen Coyle for example.

I'd presume Distin. Ok not Distin.

An international player presumably a defender.... One of Jags, Baines, Stones or Coleman?

I thought it was Barkley, tbh. Weren't people saying he had an argument with Jones? Though I wouldn't be surprised if it was one of the above, considering they're all defenders.

We have a majority of admin/mod agreement on this (unanimous in fact among the three of five who've offered an opinion), but out of courtesy I've emailed the guys at ToffeeTV to make sure it's OK with them. Assuming it is we'll open a thread specifically for their vids.

You're the man Mike - cheers guv'ner.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/royal-blue-evertons-public-spat-11364267#ICID=ios_EchoNewsApp_AppShare_Click_Other

Seems Morishi has got the power if this is correct:

The arrival of ambitious investor Farhad Moshiri, and with Bill Kenwright staying on as chairman, looked an ideal combination for the Catalan.

But when things went from bad to worse on the pitch, it proved far from so as Moshiri gave the nod for his sacking in the wake of the Sunderland debacle.