IGNORED

Our kit 2016/17?

Matt

Man, you know your stuff! I'm at Gannon. Nice, small private university. The Catholic thing is a bit weird, but it's got a good campus community.

Mike and Romey, why all the policing of threads? Is a tangent going to ruin the forum? I know it isn't my call, since I'm not the one paying the bills, but I feel like more conversation leads to more sociability and a more lively forum, generally. Just my two cents (pence?).

What Mike said! I wasn't in any way, shape or form having a go.

You misunderstand Joe, love it when threads take on a new life, no criticism involved at all :).

Well, guys, I apologize for misreading the room!

Mark, that's crazy that you had an ex at my university. How far back was that? I used to hang out there between 2002 and 2007 or so. Maybe I or one of my friends unknowingly ruined your relationship! If we did, lo siento. Small world!

Well, guys, I apologize for misreading the room!

Mark, that's crazy that you had an ex at my university. How far back was that? I used to hang out there between 2002 and 2007 or so. Maybe I or one of my friends unknowingly ruined your relationship! If we did, lo siento. Small world!

haha, her name was Natalie Blankfeld.

• 2 months later...