IGNORED

Our kit 2016/17?

Matt

the 4 vids i've seen of practices i've seen them working on all the stuff we were awful at under roberto. it's a breath of fresh air.

I'm excited to see us play as a well-drilled side again. We might not have been especially dynamic under Moyes, but at least we were well-drilled. I'm hoping Koeman's style marries attacking dynamism with organization and tactics. I'm sick of waiting for the season to start already. I want to know if we are shit or if we actually have something about us that was lost under Roberto in the past two seasons.

The 3rd kit has to be white/grey now. The new away kit is navy blue so that means we cannot wear it away to Chelsea or Leicester. I assume we will wear the away kit at Man City and possibly teams that wear a lot of white like Spurs, Swansea and possibly Arsenal as they have white shorts.

I'm betting on silver grey for the 3rd kit.

They've called it "dark navy" but it's a million miles from being a blue shirt; what would be the point of having blue home and away? I don't think it'd be a problem at Chelsea or Leicester at all.

• 4 weeks later...