IGNORED

Our kit 2016/17?

Matt

Went into the club shop today. The quality of the umbro stuff is shocking. Was going to buy shirts for the boys and honestly it's like crepe paper.

The le coq sportif stuff was far better quality.

Haven't bought any of the Umbro kits (even though we've had some nice looking ones). But, the LCS shirts are the ones I wear most. I've got a few Nike ones, but they just don't compare. The fabrics in the LCS shirts were unique from year to year and the cut of the shirts was perfect.

Went into the club shop today. The quality of the umbro stuff is shocking. Was going to buy shirts for the boys and honestly it's like crepe paper.

not seen the new ones in person but the first seasons home kit with the new Umbro deal was very good quality. Sad to hear they're letting themselves down, their designs have been good for the most part

Got to disagree with you there Haf, I think the fabric is great quality. Lightweight and comfortable, even when sweating all over them.

I thought last seasons shirts were shit quality but this seasons are fine I reckon.

I might buy the yellow kit, I'll definitely get more "WTF is that guy wearing??" looks when walking down the frozen food aisles here in 'Murica. pretty much every American football jersey is way uglier than this thing will ever be.

I love my Cards jersey :shaking fist:

Most of my teams are blue. Everton, Detroit Tigers, Detroit Lions, Michigan. Everything but the Red Wings. I got a Red Wings tattoo years ago, but I got it all in black, 'cause homie don't play that.

i didn't realize you were a michigan man. i grew up in cleveland and am in the process of trying to move back (cue jokes here.....). you still in Michigan?

i didn't realize you were a michigan man. i grew up in cleveland and am in the process of trying to move back (cue jokes here.....). you still in Michigan?

Not a Michigan man, actually! I grew up in Erie, PA (just an hour and a half from Clevo), left for grad school in Buffalo, and now I'm back teaching at a university in Erie. The wife is in Buffalo for work though. So, I'm pretty much "translocal."

I've always enjoyed Cleveland. Used to go to shows at the Grog Shop, Beachland Ballroom and the Agora. It's a solid city.

Not a Michigan man, actually! I grew up in Erie, PA (just an hour and a half from Clevo), left for grad school in Buffalo, and now I'm back teaching at a university in Erie. The wife is in Buffalo for work though. So, I'm pretty much "translocal."

I've always enjoyed Cleveland. Used to go to shows at the Grog Shop, Beachland Ballroom and the Agora. It's a solid city.

very cool man! Yes Grog, Beachland, Agora all solid venues for rock n roll. Truth be told i've never been to Erie before, but driven nearby many times on I-90. I've been to Buffalo a couple times, nice city, all the rust belt cities get crapped upon, but they are all nice in their own way. I used to go skiing all the time in southwest NY to Peak N Peak and Holiday Valley.

very cool man! Yes Grog, Beachland, Agora all solid venues for rock n roll. Truth be told i've never been to Erie before, but driven nearby many times on I-90. I've been to Buffalo a couple times, nice city, all the rust belt cities get crapped upon, but they are all nice in their own way. I used to go skiing all the time in southwest NY to Peak N Peak and Holiday Valley.

Peek n Peak (or is it Peak n Peek?) is now owned by a jackass from Erie who owns a bunch of hotels and chain restaurants. I'm sure the skiing is still good. My friend had his wedding reception up there a few years ago. Such a nice (and expensive) place.

Erie and Buffalo are both great for different reasons. Erie probably has more bars per capita than any city and there's no open container law. So, basically, you can just walk around drinking if you like. And, there's an awesome state park in town. It's a big peninsula with tons of beaches, trails, ponds, wildlife, etc to have fun with. I've got my little cottage by the lake, and I'm pretty content. Buffalo is full of excellent neighborhoods and has done a great job in recent years of making the city appeal to young people again. So, it's having a nice little renaissance.

Even though it is full of issues, I love the rust belt.

Peek n Peak (or is it Peak n Peek?) is now owned by a jackass from Erie who owns a bunch of hotels and chain restaurants. I'm sure the skiing is still good. My friend had his wedding reception up there a few years ago. Such a nice (and expensive) place.

Erie and Buffalo are both great for different reasons. Erie probably has more bars per capita than any city and there's no open container law. So, basically, you can just walk around drinking if you like. And, there's an awesome state park in town. It's a big peninsula with tons of beaches, trails, ponds, wildlife, etc to have fun with. I've got my little cottage by the lake, and I'm pretty content. Buffalo is full of excellent neighborhoods and has done a great job in recent years of making the city appeal to young people again. So, it's having a nice little renaissance.

Even though it is full of issues, I love the rust belt.

yes i love the rust belt too, can't wait to move back. mike, romey last one i promise :)

i believe i've read elsewhere on here that you're a university profesor? I'm guessing Gannon, Mercyhurst, or the PSU locale around there?

yes i love the rust belt too, can't wait to move back. mike, romey last one i promise :)

i believe i've read elsewhere on here that you're a university profesor? I'm guessing Gannon, Mercyhurst, or the PSU locale around there?

Man, you know your stuff! I'm at Gannon. Nice, small private university. The Catholic thing is a bit weird, but it's got a good campus community.

Mike and Romey, why all the policing of threads? Is a tangent going to ruin the forum? I know it isn't my call, since I'm not the one paying the bills, but I feel like more conversation leads to more sociability and a more lively forum, generally. Just my two cents (pence?).

Man, you know your stuff! I'm at Gannon. Nice, small private university. The Catholic thing is a bit weird, but it's got a good campus community.

Mike and Romey, why all the policing of threads? Is a tangent going to ruin the forum? I know it isn't my call, since I'm not the one paying the bills, but I feel like more conversation leads to more sociability and a more lively forum, generally. Just my two cents (pence?).

You misunderstand Joe, love it when threads take on a new life, no criticism involved at all :).

Yep i know Gannon. I had an ex-girlfriend that went there, really enjoyed her time, said she loved the school. A decent amount of Clevelanders attend there just because of proximity and because it has a good reputation.