• Darron Gibson
    • Tom Cleverley
    • Ross Barkley
    • Romelu Lukaku
    • Aaron Lennon
    • Gerard Deulofeu

Lukaku, done everything but score.

Like what???

Isn't that tantamount to what Smalling did? He got himself in the position but ultimately screwed his team up?

Missed pen missed 4 sitters.. what did he do???? Oh please fuckin stick to jagielka baiting.

Like what???

Isn't that tantamount to what Smalling did? He got himself in the position but ultimately screwed his team up?

Missed pen missed 4 sitters.. what did he do???? Oh please fuckin stick to jagielka baiting.

he still setup Geri which lead to the goal. Are you going to continue to ignore that fact?!

Like what???

You call them sitters, fact is they wasn't. Jog on.

Are you seriously both trying to bait me??? Matt he set up gerry to cross a ball for fucks sake... was it an eye of the needle pass??? No it was a simple pass that 1 million people could make. He fucked up big time yesterday the only thing I can say in his credit is that he actually looked interested for once.

PeteO - you talk complete and utter shit 99% of the time so much so that I actually think you do it on purpose.

Are you seriously both trying to bait me??? Matt he set up gerry to cross a ball for fucks sake... was it an eye of the needle pass??? No it was a simple pass that 1 million people could make. He fucked up big time yesterday the only thing I can say in his credit is that he actually looked interested for once.

PeteO - you talk complete and utter shit 99% of the time so much so that I actually think you do it on purpose.

so you did see him hold it up, and have the awareness to make the pass? Good, glad I didn't imagine it :)

Not often I agree with Haf and especially when it comes to Lukaku but despite his effort he was shocking yesterday

If he had been the one who has six shots at JFK he would still be alive today

dont think anyone has defended his finishing which was shocking. Just acknowledging the good he did which ironically what he's usually criticised for

Bait? Disagree, and use facts that you ignore and start talking about something else because you love to straw man. Look at most arguments you have, people just give in because they can't be arsed with you. I thought people don't bother because of how stubborn you are, but your true colours show you're just a bully.

Bait? Disagree, and use facts that you ignore and start talking about something else because you love to straw man. Look at most arguments you have, people just give in because they can't be arsed with you. I thought people don't bother because of how stubborn you are, but your true colours show you're just a bully.

You mean I make an opinion based on what I see and use the examples as solid arguments?

Not blatantly creating absolute shit in order to slate a solid player like Jagielka.

dont think anyone has defended his finishing which was shocking. Just acknowledging the good he did which ironically what he's usually criticised for

Are we handing out "I did my best stickers" now? Matt I respect you as a poster and a bloody nice lad with a good heart but come on mate, yesterday was an absolute disaster.

I'm honest - i haven't liked Rom from quite early. I am always suspect of a player who carries too much rep and too little quality.

I think a few people may begrudgingly agree with alot of what I've said about him. Every now and then he has a game that makes my criticisms look insane... but they are "every now and then".

Yesterday was his audition for his big time aspirations. He should have netted a hatrick at least and made me look like a nob head. He just completely fluffed his lines and showed thd player that he unfortunately has the tenancy to be too often when the cameras aren't on him.

Are we handing out "I did my best stickers" now? Matt I respect you as a poster and a bloody nice lad with a good heart but come on mate, yesterday was an absolute disaster.

I'm honest - i haven't liked Rom from quite early. I am always suspect of a player who carries too much rep and too little quality.

I think a few people may begrudgingly agree with alot of what I've said about him. Every now and then he has a game that makes my criticisms look insane... but they are "every now and then".

Yesterday was his audition for his big time aspirations. He should have netted a hatrick at least and made me look like a nob head. He just completely fluffed his lines and showed thd player that he unfortunately has the tenancy to be too often when the cameras aren't on him.

im just showing the good and the bad mate - everything that he is suspect in usually, he did well yesterday. The one thing he's best at completely failed. But his performance was very good in my opinion, with the exception of his finishing.

im just showing the good and the bad mate - everything that he is suspect in usually, he did well yesterday. The one thing he's best at completely failed. But his performance was very good in my opinion, with the exception of his finishing.

Agree with this completely

MOM vote is ridiculous as he should be judged on his job.

But he did put effort in and did show he can hold the ball up.

Yes his control was poor, but that's not effort.

Yes it was embarrassing when he put his foot on the ball and looked up....just before getting tackled.

But he did good things to.

This season has turned us into something horrible. We question everything and criticise them all.

Look at the response to Cleverley posting about how bad they all feel that they have let the fans down..... All people can reply is how he shouldn't have been on the pitch etc.

We all need to regroup as fans and a team.

Agree with this completely

MOM vote is ridiculous as he should be judged on his job.

But he did put effort in and did show he can hold the ball up.

Yes his control was poor, but that's not effort.

Yes it was embarrassing when he put his foot on the ball and looked up....just before getting tackled.

But he did good things to.

This season has turned us into something horrible. We question everything and criticise them all.

Look at the response to Cleverley posting about how bad they all feel that they have let the fans down..... All people can reply is how he shouldn't have been on the pitch etc.

We all need to regroup as fans and a team.

dont get the TC criticism, he worked his arse off.

Reuniting the fans and the team requires a capable leader, which we don't have.

He probably shouldn't have been, and especially not out wide, but the lad will be hurting just like us so there's no need for it.

I'm not sure finishing is what he's best at though. His runs, his positioning and his hold-up play (which I think he rarely gets credit for any of those, despite those being his strongest talents), were all great yesterday. His finishing is often lacking and his first touch is notoriously awful. That's what he sucked at yesterday, and those are things that he often sucks at.

Edited by nyblue23

You mean I make an opinion based on what I see and use the examples as solid arguments?

Not blatantly creating absolute shit in order to slate a solid player like Jagielka.

Your opinion has been discredited by facts. Your stats have been laughed at, and you have earned the label of being a straw man for being unable to counter argue the actual points against yours.

I've used an argument based on a statement from a world class defender to back up my argument his positioning isn't good enough . Imo Jags is old school English, but without the fight. Pretty sure the majority on here agree he's not a good captain as well.

I think Jags is a good defender. He has a heart that belongs to Everton and shows that by putting his body on the line time and time again.

He deserves respect for what he has done for the club, not critism.

I do agree we need a stronger character as captain.