• Leighton Baines
    • James McCarthy
    • Darron Gibson
    • Tom Cleverley
    • Ross Barkley
    • Romelu Lukaku
    • Aaron Lennon
    • Gerard Deulofeu

I just can't single out one individual to blame for any of our terrible result this season.

It's a combination of lack of confidence and inept tactics.

Also, the lack of fitness among the players has to be a factor. I'm starting to think the lethargic performances is an issue of fatigue rather than the players not caring about the match.

Your opinion has been discredited by facts. Your stats have been laughed at, and you have earned the label of being a straw man for being unable to counter argue the actual points against yours.

I've used an argument based on a statement from a world class defender to back up my argument his positioning isn't good enough . Imo Jags is old school English, but without the fight. Pretty sure the majority on here agree he's not a good captain as well.

What argument has been discredited by facts...

A world class defender makes a statement so that makes it true? Something like "you never win anything with kids"

Oh the strawman argument makes an appearance again.... How's about your complete and utter bullshit arguments? Is there a phrase for that. Btw jags should have got a red card yesterday... quality.

What argument has been discredited by facts...

A world class defender makes a statement so that makes it true? Something like "you never win anything with kids"

Oh the strawman argument makes an appearance again.... How's about your complete and utter bullshit arguments? Is there a phrase for that. Btw jags should have got a red card yesterday... quality.

Imagine if he showed some balls and tackled herrara to the ground. Free kick, yellow card and we have a chance of going forward. Herrera gets 'lucky' is what people are saying, when it happens every week you can't blame luck. It's something else, and for me that is a weak arse captain.

Fuckin Jesus.

Haven't you lads got anything else to do?

I've had 2 breakfasts, played hungry hippos, walked up and down a 1,800ft hill, had me dinner, watched footy...and in between it all....you're still at it!!!

I do all that whilst typing on my phone... bad eh.

The guy in the Sunday Times Sport gave Stones 5/10 and had Barkley as our best player 8/10. His MoM was Rooney 9/10. what game was he watching? Not the game I watched.

Close with Barkley.

Correct with Rooney, he ran the first half completely.

Stones? He's as far wrong as you can be.

Just watched the 20 min highlights, can't vote for MoM off it but from what I saw;

Roms chances - needs to be scoring at least 1 of those a game ( 1v1's ) poor touches made those easy chances hard. Always stretching for the heading chance and I believe he was disappointed Mo didn't scream for it as his position was perfect. His penalty is half a meter inside the post, good safe mind you it but if you put it there, you give the keeper half a chance if he guesses the right way and unfortunately that's all De Gea needs.

Cleverly needs to Atleast hit the target with his two, his first should be buried.

Stones - pushing out from the back, trying to drive the team forward. Looks like he showed desire and heart, happy to see that.

Gerry - that X factor, he runs a bit hot and cold but when he's hot we look dangerous.

Better performance but so much of what we have seen all season, is it Martinez fault out their that Feli was left free, Rom and Cleverly showed Sunday league finishing? On another day we could have walked this semi 3-1 but on this day I'm a bit over thinking what could have been with this team.

Youngsters to finish the season.

Edited by Btay

Are you home standing upside-down again Brad (still don't get why you don't all fall off)? How are things?

Pretty much mate, minds a bit elsewhere to be worrying about spelling and grammar I guess.

Bad news unfortunately, I can't remember what how much I told you all but she's hanging in there, I've managed to say my goodbyes which was my biggest fear the whole way back. She's still in a coma but she has stage 4 lung cancer and it's just a matter of time, but she's peaceful, not in pain and ready to go when she's ready so take a lot of relief in that.

Appreciate all the messages earlier aswell boys. A lot of people don't understand when I say this club brings a special bond to people. I can recall 4 times on my travels in random places through Europe that having an everton shirt on was enough to strike up conversation at a bar with good genuine people.

Pretty much mate, minds a bit elsewhere to be worrying about spelling and grammar I guess.

Bad news unfortunately, I can't remember what how much I told you all but she's hanging in there, I've managed to say my goodbyes which was my biggest fear the whole way back. She's still in a coma but she has stage 4 lung cancer and it's just a matter of time, but she's peaceful, not in pain and ready to go when she's ready so take a lot of relief in that.

Appreciate all the messages earlier aswell boys. A lot of people don't understand when I say this club brings a special bond to people. I can recall 4 times on my travels in random places through Europe that having an everton shirt on was enough to strike up conversation at a bar with good genuine people.

That's crap mate, you mentioned the stroke but not the cancer (unless I missed it). Glad you got home in time to say goodbye, I got there too late when my dad went and it hurts like hell to this day, thoughts with you.

Don't really know what to say, mate. Just hope you and yours are there for each other and get through it all ok.

Cheers boys. The family has come together and we're taking it day by day.

Didn't mean to hijack another thread with this as well!

Continue, please gentlemen :)

Was me that hijacked the thread dude, not you!

There are far more important things in life than football matches.

Oh for fucks sake...my eyes fill up when I read shit like this. Right softie.

Hope you are ok bro. Chin up...make her proud.