• Low
    • Pelligrini
    • Hughes
    • O'Neill
    • Emery
    • Moyes
    • Somebody else
    • Simeone

Haha. Brilliant reading back on those posts. Can't believe it was 2 years ago!!!

Verbal ding dongs all day long.

I did used to laugh at Bretts posts (not the 'old man' one though!).

Nightmare this place sometimes...but also had some right laughs & ding dongs over the last few years.

Haha. Brilliant reading back on those posts. Can't believe it was 2 years ago!!!

Verbal ding dongs all day long.

I did used to laugh at Bretts posts (not the 'old man' one though!).

Nightmare this place sometimes...but also had some right laughs & ding dongs over the last few years.

yeah i used to laugh at bretts posts as well. when on his meds he was a good poster. when off them he was a raging bully looking for an online fight.

Avinalaff, he was on the outs here when I signed up and he tried to get me to "join his side" when i signed up. must have found me from my first post or something. after reading 2 posts of his i had already decided his side was not where i wanted to be. he was banned shortly thereafter.

the one guy i'm worried about is Dalziel Kane, remember him? he was going through a rough divorce and used to post some dark stuff but used to post decent stuff in regards to the football or off topic. I've messaged him a couple times but never heard back, hope he's alright.

yeah i used to laugh at bretts posts as well. when on his meds he was a good poster. when off them he was a raging bully looking for an online fight.

Avinalaff, he was on the outs here when I signed up and he tried to get me to "join his side" when i signed up. must have found me from my first post or something. after reading 2 posts of his i had already decided his side was not where i wanted to be. he was banned shortly thereafter.

the one guy i'm worried about is Dalziel Kane, remember him? he was going through a rough divorce and used to post some dark stuff but used to post decent stuff in regards to the football or off topic. I've messaged him a couple times but never heard back, hope he's alright.

I got into many spats with Avinalaff.

DK's disappearance is definitely the biggest mystery since I've been on here. He was a good poster for sure.

I don't get this taking sides stuff- it's an internet forum. If you can't think and speak for yourself and need to be on certain posters sides then you should probably put the internet away.

I don't dislike anyone here, I don't know anyone to dislike them and I don't take anything personally- people will squabble and disagree, people will argue and hit each other with hand bags because they don't agree but if I then agree with them on a different subject, I'll agree with them.

People take this type odf stuff too serious and like it's a competition- weird.

I don't get this taking sides stuff- it's an internet forum. If you can't think and speak for yourself and need to be on certain posters sides then you should probably put the internet away.

I don't dislike anyone here, I don't know anyone to dislike them and I don't take anything personally- people will squabble and disagree, people will argue and hit each other with hand bags because they don't agree but if I then agree with them on a different subject, I'll agree with them.

i agree wholeheartedly and i feel most posters do. you'll see people have a spat and then give each other a green on a different topic thread.

Mike I would like to take this opportunity to apologise if I caused you or your family any harm with any distasteful comments that I may have made in the past. I hope you could take the comment that was made as pure banter. This was made without prior knowledge of your circumstances, an I for one would never have said anything to insinuate such a thing. I sincerely hope you accept my apology and hopefully we can move on from this without me being thrown out once again.

You did state that if there was a simple apology then this would be enough.

I must stress that I am only apologising due to finding out through haf what you had gone through in your past. My post was not directed at this in any way.

Sorry again.

Pick a side DAMMIT!

Yeah, Avinalaff was around when I first joined. I used to read the forum loads before I signed up...then I did sign up I didn't post for a year or so as it seemed everything turned into an argument. I remember Avinalaff and Haf used to go at it (who'd have thought our Haf would be in a ding dong?!).

I also always tried to post but always found Haf had posted pretty much what I wanted to say...so just skipped it. Until one day I just posted something like 'you always beat me to it!'. Then I realised that every fucker just repeats themselves anyway!!!

Dalziel had a unique way of posting. Always reminded me of that scientific guy off The Big Bang Theory. Quite funny actually. Didn't he have the Man City badge as his avitar?

Mad to think how much time I've spent on here over the years. Couldn't handle being on a big forum though. I've learnt a bit to too...weirdly...on a personal level.

Yeah, Avinalaff was around when I first joined. I used to read the forum loads before I signed up...then I did sign up I didn't post for a year or so as it seemed everything turned into an argument. I remember Avinalaff and Haf used to go at it (who'd have thought our Haf would be in a ding dong?!).

I also always tried to post but always found Haf had posted pretty much what I wanted to say...so just skipped it. Until one day I just posted something like 'you always beat me to it!'. Then I realised that every fucker just repeats themselves anyway!!!

Dalziel had a unique way of posting. Always reminded me of that scientific guy off The Big Bang Theory. Quite funny actually. Didn't he have the Man City badge as his avitar?

Mad to think how much time I've spent on here over the years. Couldn't handle being on a big forum though. I've learnt a bit to too...weirdly...on a personal level.

yeah DK was real poetic with his posts. almost like Sir Patrick Stewart was narrarating his posts or something, real proper and all that. i enjoyed them.

Mike I would like to take this opportunity to apologise if I caused you or your family any harm with any distasteful comments that I may have made in the past. I hope you could take the comment that was made as pure banter. This was made without prior knowledge of your circumstances, an I for one would never have said anything to insinuate such a thing. I sincerely hope you accept my apology and hopefully we can move on from this without me being thrown out once again.

I must stress that I am only apologising due to finding out through haf what you had gone through in your past. My post was not directed at this in any way.

Sorry again.

Tear jerking moment.

Let him back...but only if he pays the next years forum fees!!!

:lol:

Tear jerking moment.

Let him back...but only if he pays the next years forum fees!!!

:lol:

Make that ten years.

Getting absolute sick of the toxicity here and this forum has enough characters.

OH boo hoo, we've spent a few quid (while the teams up the table have still spent more) and now only get 1 point from the two best teams in the country in a run of 4 matches in 11 days. Too negative? Yeah, let's see what you'd be saying if we set up in an open manner and then got thrashed 6-1. I'm sure everyone would be praising the manager for his willing to "have a go" and "fearless attitude"... Oh wait, no one would.

We've brought in some proper quality this summer and have European football to look forward to, but yeah, let's just be negative for the hell of it and bicker as usual because we haven't been able to gel all of the new players into a cohesive 11 just yet.

On a serious note, we need to bring in a proper number nine as well as another centerback before this window ends and that's crucial.

We can't play with a back 3 because Jagielka and Williams aren't mobile enough and also not good enough on the ball/with distribution. This also ignores the fact that we don't have proper wingbacks at the moment - Best case would be to de-age Baines by three years and perform Wiccan healing on Coleman's leg so he's back at the end of the international break. The problem wouldn't go away with traditional fullbacks and wingers because we don't have much pace out wide still, but the overlapping runs would create a threat that the current wingback system doesn't.

How's that for a rant?

Finally, With regards for disappeared members, how about everyone's favorite Belgian Culture Advocate, Mirallas. Pretty sure that fellow was paid for by the tourist board of Antwerp. Every post led back to the Motherland.

Edited by Quinn31

Sorry again.

I'll personally accept that no problem. Unbanned, Change your user name though (tell me what you want it to be) and keep the posts sensible, no matter how much you disagree; or the ban kicks in again.

Yeh good post... you can win this thread ;)

Yeh good post... you can win this thread ;)

It's not about winning anything- it's about having an opinion on something and discussing it- people disagree, it grts heated at times but just because it does doesn't mean you can't agree on something different.

It's how adults behave.

anyone remember Nikica or Jelavic, can't remember his screen name. he was a rangers fan and found us via Jelavic. good poster, big Barca fan as well. I always enjoyed his massive posts on tactical analysis. i think he was banned.

Nikica. Also got into it with him. I'm just now realizing that I post less now. Go figure.

It's not about winning anything- it's about having an opinion on something and discussing it- people disagree, it grts heated at times but just because it does doesn't mean you can't agree on something different.

It's how adults behave.

I was taking the piss Pad.