IGNORED

Sandro Ramirez

• 11 months later...
1 hour ago, markjazzbassist said:

Holy shit!  What a fucking transfer window!  We got rid of Sandro finally!  

Sandro and half of Walcott’s wages off the books should just about pay for James. The only other thing I could have seen us doing this window is getting rid of Besic/Bolassie though I think both can be capable players and getting in that striker cover which may still happen. Really, really good job and I imagine we will have a clear idea of what to do in January/Summer. If we can hold on to our best players I don’t anticipate we will feel the need to bring in more than 2-3 guys.

47 minutes ago, SpartyBlue said:

Sandro and half of Walcott’s wages off the books should just about pay for James. The only other thing I could have seen us doing this window is getting rid of Besic/Bolassie though I think both can be capable players and getting in that striker cover which may still happen. Really, really good job and I imagine we will have a clear idea of what to do in January/Summer. If we can hold on to our best players I don’t anticipate we will feel the need to bring in more than 2-3 guys.

Besic will go to a championship side I wouldn’t be surprised if bolasie does as well.

15 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Sandro has left. Permanently. Huesca.

Get the party started at no longer paying that massive wage!

You say that but its not uncommon for the selling club to still pay some of the wages until the contract ends. E.g. if Huesca pay £20k then we pay the remaining £80k until the end of his original contract with us.