IGNORED

Sandro Ramirez

11 minutes ago, Aidan said:

I'm for Sandro leaving as much as everyone else, but I disagree about him not looking arsed. You cant fault his effort levels that lad runs around like a headless chicken,  I think he trys too hard!

His performance in the Valencia friendly was shocking- he even got rinsed by Silva for arsing about with their team at the end.

It's maths - we don't have enough players to let Sandro or Lookman go. We only have 5 wingers in the senior squad now - Walcott, Richarlison, Lookman, Bernard and Sandro.

In Silva's 4-3-3, we need 2 in the starting XI and 1 or 2 on the bench for every game, can't see how we'd survive until January with only 4 (if one of them goes) or 3 (if they both go) wingers in the entire squad. Richarlison is suspended for the next 3 and injuries are inevitable. 

18 minutes ago, DownUnderToff said:

Keep 4 (Lookman) and use the u23's/u18's as required/warranted.  Brands wants 1st team avenues for youth players, keeping the squad lean provides that.

We haven't got any international comps to worry about and Calvert-Lewin/Gylfi/Dowell can all fill in as required (till Jan at least).

I've just done a little sick-up reading that.

Digne near our corner with a sloppy touch and then a lighter version of Jags takle. Yellow card. 

Great play earlier started by Niasse bringing the ball down and hitting the pass as soon as the ball dropped. Sig got it in the middle and then. Dowell showed his good vision with a long pass forward. Move finished with an attempted diving header but no where near the ball. 

Zouma down holding his face. Maybe an elbow? Ref played on as they ran into our box. Holgate won it back and we countered 5 v 3 dowell(?) running the length of the pitch with the ball knocking wide for Sandro or Kenny who tried a low cross that was cut out. 

Good run from Sandro behind the defence perfect position for a little chip but Digne too slow to notice. 

I’ve only watched the 20 minute highlights but he’s done more in that than he had in an Everton shirt prior. Some good crossed and not afraid to have a pop at goal. Looked to be getting stuck in and trying to win the ball back. Hope he keeps it up and has a right go at staying here.

He's no different to Klaassen in my eyes a player that has ability but he's just not cut out for this league 

Desperately wanted him to do well and I was excited when we brought him here but this league doesn't afford players like him the space to make those in box runs that he's been able to do elsewhere 

Hope he goes onto finding form again elsewhere