IGNORED

Sandro Ramirez

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Finn balor said:

If he is on the reported 120k a week it’s got to be one of the worst buys in history 

Because he was so cheap at the time. Every signing is a risk, fortunately the risk with him is minimal due to the low finances involved, even with the big wage. 

• 7 months later...

this would be a good move.  they are a lower league side and are small, so he would be the focal point (like he was at Malaga) and should in theory get lots of game time.  He could have a decent year to bring his stock higher and get him sold next summer.  I'm fine with a loan, just get the wages off the books and hope he does well enough to be sold.

3 hours ago, Matt said:

We got him for £5.2m, right? 2 years wages saved would (4year deal at £13) would be like breaking even even on a free/nominal fee

Was thinking about this. Does he hold his value? Does it go up? Does it go down? I'd be happy to recoup the 5 we spent on him just to get him off the wage bill and cut our losses and I think those interest in buying will see that.