IGNORED

Watford (Home) Sunday November 5th

markjazzbassist

1 minute ago, badaids said:

Yeah, I hate all this tippy tap possession of the ball which essentially just covers that fact that they players aren't moving or intense enough.

Instead of going forward and back, into the centre forward and then into midfield and then forward again, we are just going side to side and we aren't moving them around.

Better than some of the shite we've been served up this season. But we fluffed our one clear cut chance, and our defenders look like they shit themselves as soon as Watford get into the final third. Thought Kenny had a good half, Niasse worked hard trying to make something out of all the long balls, Davies involved in everything good. Sigurdsson needs to come of at half time, absolute waste of a shirt. 

What kills me is... If Rooney feels he has lost that spark, I wouldn't mind if he made up for it in desire, and willingness. All I see is him walking about the pitch. Fucking robbing a living the fat prick!

True we've looked a bit more organised that previous games, but we've still let ourselves be torn apart 4-5 times and offered very little going forward from either free kicks or open play.

If we come out, play at least as well as we did in the first half and sneak a goal whilst not dropping a bollock at the back, then we can win this.  High ambitions.

At least we haven't conceded!

Nothing special but can't expect anything special from a team that has lost 5 or 6 on the bounce.

I think a couple more chances would have come if we had someone that was all round a bit better than Niasse.

The lads have to keep going...even a sloppy 1-0 win will pick them up loads.

2 minutes ago, London Blue said:

His decision not to use wingers, or players with pace underlines this.

Yeh true, I wonder if it's an over reaction to getting cut apart by Leicester and then late on against Lyon. 

I was expecting Unsworth to have a philosophy to his play, and a set formation but he is chopping and changing as much as Koeman. 

2 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Yeh true, I wonder if it's an over reaction to getting cut apart by Leicester and then late on against Lyon. 

I was expecting Unsworth to have a philosophy to his play, and a set formation but he is chopping and changing as much as Koeman. 

The chopping and changing has surprised me too. I expected us to get a more settled team under Unsworth but he too doesn't seem to know the right formula....yet!!!