IGNORED

At what point do we say we are in a relegation dogfight?

On 18/03/2018 at 10:48, Palfy said:

To be fair Mike that discussion was over along time ago, it was kept alive by what I call the Corporal Jones brigade ( don’t panic don’t panic) if you get my drift😜

It wasn't over a long time ago at all.   Just go and read this thread.....  at least twice there has been periods where people say "what crisis" only for a fee weeks later to start panicking again. 

This team of players have been battered by Southampton ... they have made poor teams look like Real Madrid.

We are in a bad situation.... the fragility of this team scares me.  They can fold like a house of cards at any given moment.  Teams like that get dragged into relegation battles. 

If the powers that be do not reconise the severity of just how bad we have been then I fear that we will be in for more of the same next season. 

Mathematically it wasn’t over but with our points difference and most of the teams below us playing equally as bad it was very unlikely that we would ever go down. 

And you are right we are in bad situation and we will be definitely in the same situation next season if they don’t bring in the changes, my biggest fear is Allardyce convinces Moshiri he’s the man to take us forward and gets a 2 year extension to his contract, now that’s a scary thought. 

19 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Mathematically it wasn’t over but with our points difference and most of the teams below us playing equally as bad it was very unlikely that we would ever go down. 

And you are right we are in bad situation and we will be definitely in the same situation next season if they don’t bring in the changes, my biggest fear is Allardyce convinces Moshiri he’s the man to take us forward and gets a 2 year extension to his contract, now that’s a scary thought. 

I couldnt bear another season like this one. If Sams still manager then I think they’ll sell a few less season tickets than last year. One difference for me is I won’t be going into next season with the same optimism I had this year. 

14 minutes ago, barryj said:

I couldnt bear another season like this one. If Sams still manager then I think they’ll sell a few less season tickets than last year. One difference for me is I won’t be going into next season with the same optimism I had this year. 

Gutted im not renewing mine. I can hardly afford it but if i pushed the boat out i could pay for one. Thing is, I'm not throwing my money away in order to watch Sam destroy this club week in week out. 

If I can still get one after Sam is confirmed as sacked I will

I was born in Newcastle bar my brother and cousins who live in Canada most of my family are still in Newcastle, I can still remember how much they hated Allarydce when he was there didn’t really get it or care, but now I can sympathise with what they went through they protested at every home game and boycotted some to force Ashley to sack him.