IGNORED

Eliaquim Mangala

c1982

21 minutes ago, Paddock said:

I’m not arguing any other point than what I’m stating. Allerdyce said in an interview we need a left footed centre half because we don’t have a single left footed defender available and that’s why he signed him and that’s why he is playing him because he feels it brings more balance to the team- whether that’s right or wrong is another matter but that is why he’s playing and our existing centre halves have hardly made making that decision a tough one.

You see that's where your argument breaks down, as Allerdyce and the truth, or in fact what we would call reality, are not acquainted with each other.

28 minutes ago, London Blue said:

You see that's where your argument breaks down, as Allerdyce and the truth, or in fact what we would call reality, are not acquainted with each other.

He has no need to lie about it though does he- he stated he wanted a left sided cb, he said why he wanted one, he got one so it’s an absolute knocking bet he’s going to play him. 

4 hours ago, Paddock said:

Someones posted on Twitter he’s out for the season and going back to City.

That would be hilarious... take 2 windows to bring in a left sided player... one drubbing and 45 mins later he is out for the season! 

Let' just hope we won' be paying his wages!

6 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

He's really not. I'd have had every single CB at the club before him, and that includes an injured Mori.

He's absolute garbage and it's done us a favour him getting injured, because it's guaranteed he'd have started every game until the end of the season.

Sorry, you said terrible....

Thats a step up for our defence. I would go with weak, indecisive, no heart, and no effort.

Anthing above that and the player must be better.

4 hours ago, Lowensda said:

Stuck with a crock now.

Not only did we not need him but now were paying for his rehabilitation and wages whilst he doesn't play.

That transfer alone Walsh should be sacked.

Indeed. Never rated him.  Should have never have come here. Only positive would be if it leads to the sacking of Walsh or Sam.