IGNORED

Mitrovic

On 24/05/2019 at 19:59, Finn balor said:

London press reporting fee has been set at £30 million 

I'd be very happy with that.

Have a look around the top teams now.... fox in the box type players area luxury that even the likes of city will not tolerate, aguero had to change his game to stay.  Liverpool massively rely on firminhos industry.  Spurs plugged the loss of Kane by having Llorrente doing unselfish work bringing the attacking midfielders in.

Mitrovic reminds me a bit of shearer, not finishing wise but back to goal - but he does look like he has more a clinical side to him than DCL. 

We probably offer him the most appealing option available.  However it would not surprise me if west ham rear their heads and make a play based on location.

If it comes down to a choice between Mitrovic and Welbeck it would be Mitrovic everyday for me, Welbeck would spend more time in the injury room than on the pitch. 

Mitrovic would play a similar role as DCL but would be a more clinical finisher imo, but I wouldn’t give up on DCL he needs to stop choking in front of goal not easy I know but everything else is top notch. 

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

If it comes down to a choice between Mitrovic and Welbeck it would be Mitrovic everyday for me, Welbeck would spend more time in the injury room than on the pitch. 

Mitrovic would play a similar role as DCL but would be a more clinical finisher imo, but I wouldn’t give up on DCL he needs to stop choking in front of goal not easy I know but everything else is top notch. 

This for me too.  Also age and sell on value are in mitrovic favor

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...