IGNORED

Sheffield Wednesday (Away) Tuesday September 24th

markjazzbassist

13 hours ago, Finn balor said:

After seeing the team city have put out I think we should sue the league cup for advertising it as a competition 😞

I dunno, would mind having Bernardo Silva,  David Silva, Jesus and Sterling as a top four myself. It’s hardly sending the reserves out. 

New made as many changes ourselves. 

I know what you mean, they did take the opportunity to play a few fringe players.

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

Better option than Sig for the no. 10 role imo. 

I’ve been wanting to see this for a while. We have to try something different against city. Sidibe has a good game by all accounts and was good going forward. I think we have to target city’s left back who looks their only weak link. Best we can hope for is an early goal. Get the crowd going and get amongst it 

On 25/09/2019 at 01:40, barryj said:

Thanks for posting. Good game for DC-L. Davies had a stinker in the first half but his confidence came back in the second. What's striking, though, is just how poor right now is the organization of our defence. We're all over the place. If that had been a top team and not Wednesday reserves, we would have leaked like a sieve. This is a major concern.

24 minutes ago, Cornish Steve said:

Thanks for posting. Good game for DC-L. Davies had a stinker in the first half but his confidence came back in the second. What's striking, though, is just how poor right now is the organization of our defence. We're all over the place. If that had been a top team and not Wednesday reserves, we would have leaked like a sieve. This is a major concern.

At least Keane can’t be blamed for this one.