IGNORED

Sheffield Wednesday (Away) Tuesday September 24th

markjazzbassist

2 minutes ago, pete0 said:

Needed a wee when walking past on the way home, be rude to not stay for a pint... Although now I'm debating my 4th 😏

Jealous, those days are gone for me, every time I'm in a pub now I have the car parked outside so a single pint is the limit, hate it when we're with my bro and his wife because she drives (mine doesn't ) and the conversation between the two of them always results with her "volunteering " to drive😒.

10 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Jealous, those days are gone for me, every time I'm in a pub now I have the car parked outside so a single pint is the limit, hate it when we're with my bro and his wife because she drives (mine doesn't ) and the conversation between the two of them always results with her "volunteering " to drive😒.

With no stream our game thread has turned into how jealous we are of Pete staring at a fit barmaid. Damn u Pete for having a life!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

With no stream our game thread has turned into how jealous we are of Pete staring at a fit barmaid. Damn u Pete for having a life!!!!!

Our local One Stop has just taken on a real stunner of an age I'm allowed to lust after without feeling like an old pervert, it's a pain having to go round and buy my beers one at a time rather than getting a four pack but I'm coping😁

4 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Our local One Stop has just taken on a real stunner of an age I'm allowed to lust after without feeling like an old pervert, it's a pain having to go round and buy my beers one at a time rather than getting a four pack but I'm coping😁

😂😂 I know how u feel I got so guilty in  the gym looking I bought a guide dog and some shades 

3 hours ago, MikeO said:

Bad times. If it's worth a consultation I never had a chance. Ended up in the local whetherspoons (but at least my friends were on that pub)just had the worse whisky in my life, no idea what it's called but it was Welsh, who the feck knew whales even bothered to try.