IGNORED

Newcastle (Home) 30th December

dunlopp9987

6 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Watching Toon/United, and both Wilson and Saint Maximin going off injured. Good news for us, as ASM has looked almost unplayable at times today.

Both with calf injuries so be extremely surprised if either make it Thursday but been very impressed with Newcastle tonight

I watched Newcastle play against United and thought that they were brilliant, was quite worried about playing them to be honest as they way they moved the ball would have torn right through us. 

I suppose the rearranged fixture could be with them fielding better players, due to their billions but I'm happy with this - especially considering the injuries/fatigue in our camp.

9 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

I watched Newcastle play against United and thought that they were brilliant, was quite worried about playing them to be honest as they way they moved the ball would have torn right through us. 

I suppose the rearranged fixture could be with them fielding better players, due to their billions but I'm happy with this - especially considering the injuries/fatigue in our camp.

Think they got a significant boost from the crowd though. I'd favor us with the Goodison crowd

15 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

So if the Brighton game goes ahead, it will be 2 1/2 weeks since we've played. Obviously glad we're able to get more time to rest some of our injured, but I really worry how that time off will affect our play

Far and away our best form of the season was at the start so after the longest break, might work in our favour.