IGNORED

Anthony Elanga

Just now, RuffRob said:

but would it wouldn't be a surprise to me if he has chosen another club over us (and it needn't be a great club either). We all know we where desperate to get some bodies in January and we just could not get a single deal over the line. It was embarrassing. Having seen us snubbed no end in the last window, until I see some deals come good in this, the I can't help but be skeptical. 

Oh, sorry. Your explanation made sense, I was only reacting to yet another of these *news sites that are utterly useless. 

2 hours ago, RuffRob said:

but would it wouldn't be a surprise to me if he has chosen another club over us (and it needn't be a great club either). We all know we where desperate to get some bodies in January and we just could not get a single deal over the line. It was embarrassing. Having seen us snubbed no end in the last window, until I see some deals come good in this, the I can't help but be skeptical. 

Other than Danjuma who snubbed us? Legitimate question. My recollection is that nobody else snubbed us - it was the clubs who snubbed our offers (because the offers were poor as we had little to no cash)

2 hours ago, Newty82 said:

Supposedly agreed to go to Forrest?

The Gumps… he’s one where, if we’d have signed him, I’d have seen the positives but, if he’s going elsewhere, meh! From a Forest point of view Elanga, Gibbs-White and Johnson behind Awonyi (whatever he’s called) is pretty exciting - their defence is still shocking though!