IGNORED

Anthony Elanga

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

Romano reporting he wants to join Dortmund today as well.

players simply don't want to come here in this window.

Who can blame them, can't really blame Thelwell or Lampard, they must be tearing their hair out - Board have hung them and the club out to dry this week.  I wonder if the pair of them are think to themselves - why the fuck did I come to work here?

once your are in, us fans have little choice on being part of 'Everton'. If you are outside looking in, you would be giving the place a wide berth as a place to come to further a career or reputation. 

8 hours ago, RuffRob said:

players simply don't want to come here in this window.

Who can blame them, can't really blame Thelwell or Lampard, they must be tearing their hair out - Board have hung them and the club out to dry this week.  I wonder if the pair of them are think to themselves - why the fuck did I come to work here?

once your are in, us fans have little choice on being part of 'Everton'. If you are outside looking in, you would be giving the place a wide berth as a place to come to further a career or reputation. 

Of course you can blame those two. 

The team that Lampard picks are a shambles and the players we signed in the summer have gone backwards on big wages. 

I get the board/Mohsiri have caused long term problems but players have still come here window after window. 

This has come from how shocking our performances have been under Lampard since he arrived. Why would a manager want his young players to develop here when we cant develop our own? Gordon has gone from £50mil to £5. Patterson looked better at Rangers. 

Mohsiri has caused us a lot of long term damage but that doesn't excuse those in charge of the footballing decisions this season. 

2 hours ago, Bailey said:

Of course you can blame those two. 

The team that Lampard picks are a shambles and the players we signed in the summer have gone backwards on big wages. 

I get the board/Mohsiri have caused long term problems but players have still come here window after window. 

This has come from how shocking our performances have been under Lampard since he arrived. Why would a manager want his young players to develop here when we cant develop our own? Gordon has gone from £50mil to £5. Patterson looked better at Rangers. 

Mohsiri has caused us a lot of long term damage but that doesn't excuse those in charge of the footballing decisions this season. 

He looked good at the start of the season and of course he will look better in the Scottish league. The problem is we needed a Patterson when Coleman was 3/4 years younger. We’ve thrown him right in the deep end into possibly the worst environment for a kid to learn/adapt. Personally, I think he will be a very good rb in the future we just don’t have the capacity to ease a player in (Onana, Myko & Patterson fall in to this category)

2 hours ago, Shukes said:

Let’s rewind a month. Patterson was a very promising young player who we wanted to see more of. He had a bad run of matches…. He hasn’t regressed at all. Let’s not be the usual fans for once.

Exactly this. A few games out of the firing line might even do him some good. 

20 hours ago, Btay said:

He looked good at the start of the season and of course he will look better in the Scottish league. The problem is we needed a Patterson when Coleman was 3/4 years younger. We’ve thrown him right in the deep end into possibly the worst environment for a kid to learn/adapt. Personally, I think he will be a very good rb in the future we just don’t have the capacity to ease a player in (Onana, Myko & Patterson fall in to this category)

He looked better, not good IMO. He had holes in his game and problem with getting more game time in this league is that it exposes those gaps and teams are quick to exploit it. 

He has a good engine but he hasn't shown us that he is up to this level defensively or as an attacking outlet yet, even on his good days. 

I love his attitude and I think he will improve but his trajectory at the time of his injury was a very rapid decline.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...