IGNORED

Ismaïla Sarr

7 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

Won't light up our offensive line as much as some other names with which we've been linked.

I think he would be a great addition. Pure pace and would have other teams on notice defensively. 18 months left on his contract as well.

Another one I hope we go for is Marcus Thuram, 6 months on his contract & scoring goals for fun for Mönchengladbach

Thought we already had a thread for Sarr.  Can't seem to find it.  Can't seem to find the Dennis thread either.

Sarr would be nice but wonder if the fee required is too high.  For reference Nathan Tella at Burnley (on loan from Southampton) has the same amount of goals from a similar position in the Championship this year.  Would be a fraction of the cost.  Also I am sure there are tons of other options out there as well.  Would rather our focus be on a striker though. 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
8 hours ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Could be nothing, could be because we didn't get something worked out for Gnonto

I think we’ll be after Gnonto and at least one more wide player in addition to Danjuma, as Gray will be off and there’s still uncertainty over Iwobi with that contract still unsigned. I like Sarr a lot - think he’s the perfect profile for right wing in a Dyche team with his quality forward and energy back - at the right price (£10m ish as 12months on contract) he’d be a steal but he’s another player who’ll be off to the AFCON in January!