IGNORED

An Idiot Abroad

dunlopp9987

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Alright everyone, I'll be in Liverpool Wednesday and Thursday. What are the things I should be doing/seeing. I've been once before but spent about 20 hours total

This week? When you going to Chester, need to see if I can get there 

4 hours ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Alright everyone, I'll be in Liverpool Wednesday and Thursday. What are the things I should be doing/seeing. I've been once before but spent about 20 hours total

I'd go down to Albert dock, do the Beatles thing if you have any interest; also for me Rupert's Tower at Everton Brow is a great photo op.

But would recommend meeting up with Matt if you can, top bloke. Really hope you have a great trip whatever you do and the guys turn up for you.

21 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

I believe it will! Last one was against City in Martinez season 2, 1-1 draw with Naismith getting the equalizer

Then drink it in, mate. Hopefully it's absolutely rocking because Goodison under the lights and with a raucous atmosphere is truly special.

Make sure you get involved in the atmosphere as well, don't be like one of those tourists from across the park :lol:.

56 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Then drink it in, mate. Hopefully it's absolutely rocking because Goodison under the lights and with a raucous atmosphere is truly special.

Make sure you get involved in the atmosphere as well, don't be like one of those tourists from across the park :lol:.

Planning on being there for the coach arrival! 

1 hour ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Couldn't have felt more welcomed in by you and your family. My first Scouse and first sticky toffee pudding! 

Thanks again, pal!!

We know how to live in this country dunlopp it’s not all KFC and McDonalds😂 you’ve been royally looked after 👍

• 2 weeks later...

Well, had the trip of a lifetime. And have now been stuck on the tarmac for 4 hours, having gone back to the stand twice because of "a noise in the cargo hold."

Interestingly enough, there's only about 90 passengers on this Virgin Atlantic flight that holds about 220. And now we're being rebooked for an 8:15 flight where there are about 70 passengers booked. 

Any way to force an inquiry into proving they just didn't want to fly two undersold flights?

5 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Well, had the trip of a lifetime. And have now been stuck on the tarmac for 4 hours, having gone back to the stand twice because of "a noise in the cargo hold."

Interestingly enough, there's only about 90 passengers on this Virgin Atlantic flight that holds about 220. And now we're being rebooked for an 8:15 flight where there are about 70 passengers booked. 

Any way to force an inquiry into proving they just didn't want to fly two undersold flights?

Glad you had a great time mate👍

Shame about the football:unsure:

Did you get to Scotland?

20 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Probably not. They could say noise in cargo hold is safety issue.

Well I was chatting with a couple who were sat near where the noise was happening, and they said the flight attendants were filming the floor....so....sounds like they were right to hold the plane. 

Flight was cancelled, will end up leaving Heathrow after we would've touched down in NYC. Traveling can truly be the worst sometimes.

• 1 month later...