IGNORED

Trump all over again

Cornish Steve

• 1 month later...
26 minutes ago, Sibdane said:

Nothing surprises me when it comes to this career criminal. 

If he is found guilty of fraud and there can be no grey areas on the figures he was submitting to get preferential loan rates, do you think that this will harm his chances of being re-elected or will his supporters not except the evidence or not even care that he committed the fraud even if the evidence clearly shows he did it. 

Just now, Palfy said:

If he is found guilty of fraud and there can be no grey areas on the figures he was submitting to get preferential loan rates, do you think that this will harm his chances of being re-elected or will his supporters not except the evidence or not even care that he committed the fraud even if the evidence clearly shows he did it. 

I don't think it will hurt his chances of being re-elected at all. It was a civil case too, so I don't think it hinders him in anyway besides maybe from a business standpoint. His supporters are all cultish and think anything that is found wrong against him is political in nature. I've no doubt he'll be the Repubilcan nominee barring his death. I don't even think they'll get him in time on all his indictments. 

I believe he'll ultimately lose to Biden unless the economy just tanks or something drastic happens (Biden's death). Biden is old and barely functioning, but he'll always be better than Trump. 

19 minutes ago, Sibdane said:

I don't think it will hurt his chances of being re-elected at all. It was a civil case too, so I don't think it hinders him in anyway besides maybe from a business standpoint. His supporters are all cultish and think anything that is found wrong against him is political in nature. I've no doubt he'll be the Repubilcan nominee barring his death. I don't even think they'll get him in time on all his indictments. 

I believe he'll ultimately lose to Biden unless the economy just tanks or something drastic happens (Biden's death). Biden is old and barely functioning, but he'll always be better than Trump. 

Strange that Tax evasion would be classified as a civil matter, in this country tax evasion is a criminal offence not a civil offence. 

26 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Not remotely. He'll just call it all a setup whilst he prepares the Kool Aid that they're so eager for...

51 minutes ago, Matt said:

Not remotely. He'll just call it all a setup whilst he prepares the Kool Aid that they're so eager for...

I’ve got to be honest I’m so thankful I live UK and not the USA, we had an idiot in Johnson but at least when it was clear what we were dealing with the people and his party turned on him in droves and he was shown the door, but Trump in the USA has a realistic chance of being re-elected by the people and is supported by the Republican Party in majority. Without wishing to offend our American friends it must be said the USA and a huge amount of Americans are completely fucked up that it is truly scary. 

3 hours ago, Palfy said:

I’ve got to be honest I’m so thankful I live UK and not the USA, we had an idiot in Johnson but at least when it was clear what we were dealing with the people and his party turned on him in droves and he was shown the door, but Trump in the USA has a realistic chance of being re-elected by the people and is supported by the Republican Party in majority. Without wishing to offend our American friends it must be said the USA and a huge amount of Americans are completely fucked up that it is truly scary. 

To be fair, we voted him out of office and most of the leaders in his party really don't want him, but he has this weird hold on a large part of the republican base. I think the folks running against him for the Republican primary are weak, and he's always providing ridiculous sound bites, and that's what keeps him in the news; I feel it overinflates his true chances or influence, if that makes sense. I think the majority of Americans in general won't vote him back into office. 

All that said, I didn't think he had a chance the first go-around and I was very wrong. 

1 minute ago, dunlopp9987 said:

The latest ABC News/Washington Post poll has Trump edging Biden out 51-42 in a head to head poll. 

Won't surprise me in the least if he's elected again next year

What’s wrong with your country that that could even remotely happen, is the USA becoming a society of people who no longer care about right and wrong, who have no morals or values or respect for themselves or others, that they would even consider voting for a president that is a racist, a liar, and a common criminal back into office of President. 

8 hours ago, Palfy said:

Strange that Tax evasion would be classified as a civil matter, in this country tax evasion is a criminal offence not a civil offence. 

In this country it can be charged as a criminal offense but the prosecutors didn't think there was enough to charge him in a criminal trial so they went the civil trial route. Biggest thing that would happen to the organization is losing their business certifications in the state of New York. Depending on how much the damages end up being in the civil trial, he could have to sell off some of the bigger properties he owns in the state, including Trump Tower. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

What concerns me most when it comes to Trump isn’t how he acts or what he says, it’s the 50%ish of Americans who can’t see what a cock he is and are preparing to vote him back into power. Is America becoming one big mental institution where most are being allowed to roam freely in the community. Please for the sake of the world wake up Americans and send him back under the stone he crawled out from. 

5 minutes ago, Palfy said:

What concerns me most when it comes to Trump isn’t how he acts or what he says, it’s the 50%ish of Americans who can’t see what a cock he is and are preparing to vote him back into power. Is America becoming one big mental institution where most are being allowed to roam freely in the community. Please for the sake of the world wake up Americans and send him back under the stone he crawled out from. 

I don't think he's as popular as the news would have you to believe, but the MAGA folks are the most vocal of political backers. That said, Biden is also unpopular, so Trump has that going for him. I would not be surprised to see Trump back in power mainly because people are disillusioned with Biden (including myself, but I'll still vote for him). I don't see the American people winning with either candidate; however, we'll lose the most with Trump. 

35 minutes ago, Sibdane said:

I don't think he's as popular as the news would have you to believe, but the MAGA folks are the most vocal of political backers. That said, Biden is also unpopular, so Trump has that going for him. I would not be surprised to see Trump back in power mainly because people are disillusioned with Biden (including myself, but I'll still vote for him). I don't see the American people winning with either candidate; however, we'll lose the most with Trump. 

That's the big problem, Biden is a sleepwalking cluster fuck. If the Democrats had any sense he'd be off the ticket.

27 minutes ago, Sibdane said:

Fair points, and I hope you are right when you say he’s not as popular over there as the press portray. My concern is as a citizen of the world, America is still the most powerful country in the world, and whether some Americans like it or not the free world relies on the USA and it’s fight for freedom, democracy and unity of like minded countries, we need you to find a leader who can embrace what America means to the free world, and shows the values of someone who understands how to use the power they’ve been given in the right way. I get you don’t have much faith in Biden and it’s disappointing that there isn’t a better option to go up against Trump, but Trump isn’t the answer for lack lustre Biden. 

2 hours ago, Palfy said:

Fair points, and I hope you are right when you say he’s not as popular over there as the press portray. My concern is as a citizen of the world, America is still the most powerful country in the world, and whether some Americans like it or not the free world relies on the USA and it’s fight for freedom, democracy and unity of like minded countries, we need you to find a leader who can embrace what America means to the free world, and shows the values of someone who understands how to use the power they’ve been given in the right way. I get you don’t have much faith in Biden and it’s disappointing that there isn’t a better option to go up against Trump, but Trump isn’t the answer for lack lustre Biden. 

I’m not into American politics but if Trump had won the last election America wouldn’t be in the mess it’s in. 

5 minutes ago, patto said:

I’m not into American politics but if Trump had won the last election America wouldn’t be in the mess it’s in. 

If he had won the last election Russia would have been allowed to annex Ukraine, and the rest of the Balkans would be under threat. 

8 hours ago, patto said:

Politically hes a danger to the world and the US. Biden is at least only a danger to himself and is trying to pick up the pieces (very slowly at his age) of Trumps last (and hopefully last) time in office. 

There's a popular phrase in gaming; professionals are predictable, it's the amateurs you need to be careful of. Especially when they're entirely self serving. 

• 4 weeks later...

Marjorie Taylor Greene represents the district in Georgia where I live, and she's a complete disgrace. I'm so embarrassed that residents in this area vote for her overwhelmingly time and again. Her campaign literature is dark, sinister, and paints the US as now being a communist dictatorship, and people believe this nonsense.