IGNORED

Chelsea (Away) 15th April

Romey 1878

11 minutes ago, badaids said:

Players come and go but the same rotten culture remains, may as well be the same players.

The culture is football mate.... they all talk, they know a good manager from a shit one. Ā Its clear as day his level is coaching belongs in the zingari league.Ā 
Ā 

its the worst football I've seen us play, absolutely awful.Ā 
Ā 

we need a new manager bounce - no point in keeping him. I wouldn't be going into next season with him.Ā 

A bit of perspective.Ā  Tonight's performance is one of the worst I've ever seen us have.

But out fate is still in our own hands, all the other teams around us are their own versions of shit too. We can still avoid the drop with another couple of winds, though its hard to see where they come from on a night like this.

2 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Also just a reminder, in case anyone had forgotten. We'd be 10 points clear without the corrupt deductions.

Here's a reminder - dyche is statistically our worst manager in premier league history.

2 minutes ago, badaids said:

A bit of perspective.Ā  Tonight's performance is one of the worst I've ever seen us have.

But out fate is still in our own hands, all the other teams around us are their own versions of shit too. We can still avoid the drop with another couple of winds, though its hard to see where they come from on a night like this.

I said it after Burnley. If we stay up it's in spite of Dyche.Ā 
Ā 

Statistically our "blip" was the 3 wins going into December ...... the rest has been an absolute disgrace.Ā 

4 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

The culture is football mate.... they all talk, they know a good manager from a shit one. Ā Its clear as day his level is coaching belongs in the zingari league.Ā 
Ā 

its the worst football I've seen us play, absolutely awful.Ā 
Ā 

we need a new manager bounce - no point in keeping him. I wouldn't be going into next season with him.Ā 

Not a chance he should be here next season the thought that he could be fills me with dread, we will stay up this season by the skin of our teeth then he should be run out of town.Ā 

4 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Congrats. Take the deductions away and who knows how this team could've been performing.

We got the deductions and went on a winning spree - so no .... talking nonsense there.Ā 

clearly trying to get a rise here, this is abject. Ā Worst football I've seen as an Everton fan of 40 years. Ā 

so take your congrats and tell me I'm lying?Ā 

Just now, Hafnia said:

We got the deductions and went on a winning spree - so no .... talking nonsense there.Ā 

clearly trying to get a rise here, this is abject. Ā Worst football I've seen as an Everton fan of 40 years. Ā 

so take your congrats and tell me I'm lying?Ā 

After the 3 losses to start the season, we went 8-2-3 before the deduction. Playing good football, scoring lots of goals.

Deduction happens and we lose to United but then win 4 in a row before the Fulham loss in the cup.

We were inevitably going to hit a rough patch of form, but because of the points deduction, it was compounded and made everything more tense than it should have been.

So you're saying we were playing like shit before the deduction?

9 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Donā€™t understand what just happened?Ā 
We gave them a penalty for what?Ā 

The players are trying to get Dyche sacked so Doucs and Tarkā€™s head had a nibble, there hoping if we lose 6 or 7 nil then heā€™s bound to get the sacked

I will give the lads credit for this second half. Even when five down were attacking. Weā€™ve also controlled the ball much better second half.Ā 
Ā 

Could have been a record smashing here, but thankfully they have tried second half.Ā 

3 minutes ago, Shukes said:

I will give the lads credit for this second half. Even when five down were attacking. Weā€™ve also controlled the ball much better second half.Ā 
Ā 

Could have been a record smashing here, but thankfully they have tried second half.Ā 

You serious?Ā 
Iā€™m not giving any lads credit for tonight.Ā 
2nd half only better because that first half was the worst I have ever seen.Ā