IGNORED

Chelsea (Away) 15th April

Romey 1878

• Chelsea are unbeaten in their last 28 Premier League home games against Everton (W15 D13) since a 1-0 loss in November 1994. It is their longest unbeaten home run against a side in their top-flight history.

• Following their 2-0 win at Goodison Park in December, Everton are looking to complete their first league double over Chelsea since 1978-79.

• Chelsea have both scored and conceded at least twice in each of their last seven matches in all competitions. In English football history, no top-flight side has ever done so in eight consecutive games before.

• Everton’s 1-0 win against Burnley last time out ended a 13-game winless run in the Premier League. Each of their last five league wins have been to nil, with the Toffees failing to win any of their last 12 when conceding at least once (D4 L8).

• Cole Palmer has been involved in 25 goals in his last 22 Premier League games, scoring 16 and assisting nine. One more assist would see him become the first Chelsea player to register double figures for both goals and assists in his first Premier League season with the club.

• After a run of 18 Premier League games without a goal, Dominic Calvert-Lewin has scored in his last two appearances, with these strikes earning Everton three points. He last scored in three consecutive league games in August 2021.

16 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Truly shocking, but we have more offensive talent to come off the bench than Chelsea does

I look at that Chelsea line up and think this is a real chance to get at them.

How on earth Young is getting a start again is beyond me.

Beto needs a big game here but he would benefit so much more from Gomes playing instead of Doucs (who admittedly is due a goal…)

I would like to see Danjuma come on sooner rather then later if McNeil struggles to make an impact on the game, he’s definitely someone who can travel with the ball and wants to take people on, he just lacks the judgement of when to make the pass. 

1 minute ago, Palfy said:

I would like to see Danjuma come on sooner rather then later if McNeil struggles to make an impact on the game, he’s definitely someone who can travel with the ball and wants to take people on, he just lacks the judgement of when to make the pass. 

I'd put Danjuma in for Beto if he struggles. Danjuma may be selfish, but he'll take a shot and has more technique dong so. 

2 minutes ago, Sibdane said:

I'd put Danjuma in for Beto if he struggles. Danjuma may be selfish, but he'll take a shot and has more technique dong so. 

If McNeil is playing well then yeah use him to replace Beto after 60 minutes if Beto tires which he normally does. I just think the team has carried McNeil for weeks now more because there hasn’t been anyone to play on the left, but with Danjuma fit that isn’t the case tonight.