IGNORED

Chelsea (Away) 15th April

Romey 1878

1 minute ago, badaids said:

I don't know what is balder: our player talent pool, the lack of influence that Dyche has over these bozos, or the combined skull area of woan, stone and dyche.

They were stood round with a collective look of "I really can't believe this?! All the hard work on play patterns in training and this is what they give us?"

bunch of fuckin frauds.Ā 

Chelsea haven't even been that good apart from the first Palmer goal, we haven't turned up. What the fuck does Dyche say to them at half time, they clearly aren't playing for him, so whether he calls them wastes of space or does an arm round the shoulder makes no difference.

1 minute ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

I'm no fan of Dyche but you give Guardiola the job tomorrow and we're not pulling any trees up. The club is absolutely riddled with fuckery from top to bottom, and this is just a by-product of how bad we are.

This lot have seen off another manager.Ā 

I'm not even joking now, just get the Saudi bloke in with his whip.

Watching the Beto chance again, it is bad guys. Itā€™s not as hard to score as you think. Heā€™s not even really stretching.Ā 
Ā 

Branthwaite was terrible for their first goal.

Garner was worse for their second goal.

Pickford somehow manages to beat them all for the third.

Fourth is Branthwaite and Tarks being equally terrible.Ā 
Ā 

Not sure where we go from here.

A side who don't care, not Dyches fault if they don't control the ball, or pass, or tackle, or run.

Chelsea sprint for the ball we trot, Coleman is finished legs gone, great servant but done.

Onana, Garner big time Charlie's and clueless, this load of crap who have now thrown away our GD advantage.

Pickford needs moving on, whoever is in charge next season has a lot off dross to clear out.

7 minutes ago, Boston Toffee said:

We can't afford to.hire a new manager as they say.

The only reason I'm against brining in a new manager at the moment is that it wouldn't matter who we brought in. This squad doesn't even look good on paper no matter how you draw it up. They've been bad for a long, long time. Changing managers isn't going to solve anything just like it hasn't before in the past few years.Ā 

10 minutes ago, badaids said:

This lot have seen off another manager.Ā 

I'm not even joking now, just get the Saudi bloke in with his whip.

We keep saying "they got another manager sacked" ..... who? Ā The team is unrecognisable from previous sacked managersĀ 

7 minutes ago, badaids said:

It's not just that they aren't good, they are gutless and don't give a fuck any more.

Weā€™ve got players with abilities itā€™s just being coached out of them by a shite manager, no not a shite manager thatā€™s an insult to shite managers.Ā