IGNORED

Chelsea (Away) 15th April

Romey 1878

10 minutes ago, Shukes said:

I will give the lads credit for this second half. Even when five down were attacking. We’ve also controlled the ball much better second half. 

Could have been a record smashing here, but thankfully they have tried second half. 

I suppose this is where our standards are now

14 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

After the 3 losses to start the season, we went 8-2-3 before the deduction. Playing good football, scoring lots of goals.

Deduction happens and we lose to United but then win 4 in a row before the Fulham loss in the cup.

We were inevitably going to hit a rough patch of form, but because of the points deduction, it was compounded and made everything more tense than it should have been.

So you're saying we were playing like shit before the deduction?

I honestly think you are taking the piss and trolling. We won 2 league games before the deduction including a loss at home to Luton.

what are you smoking?!

we are getting dicked by a team that drew 2-2 with sheff United. 

the manager is an utter fraud, the pantomime in Portugal is everything I thought it would be. His reaction to it smacked of an arrogant man who thinks he's unsackable.

the performance vs Burnley was the prequel to this shit show. Hope you enjoyed it and continue to back this clown of a manager 

Take Palmer out and we lost 2-0. We didn't even make Chelsea look good. If they'd played as a team it would have been double figures.  Something totally fucked between the team and manager at the club. But we can't sack him, we just have to carry on with this funeral dirge.

3 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

I honestly think you are taking the piss and trolling. We won 2 league games before the deduction including a loss at home to Luton.

what are you smoking?!

we are getting dicked by a team that drew 2-2 with sheff United. 

the manager is an utter fraud, the pantomime in Portugal is everything I thought it would be. His reaction to it smacked of an arrogant man who thinks he's unsackable.

the performance vs Burnley was the prequel to this shit show. Hope you enjoyed it and continue to back this clown of a manager 

We won 4 league games before the deduction. Where you gettin your facts from, Haf?? Or I guess more importantly, what are you smoking?? 

2 minutes ago, Tonsta said:

The 3 that went off were worse than young, and that's saying something.

Good luck to any centre mid playing with Young wide, doucs in front & Beto up top. No technical ability amongst the 3 & limited pace. No excuses for Onana & Garner but until we shift Young & Doucoure we will never play passing football. 

Just now, Palfy said:

Shocking getting worse every game, the players have thrown the towel in they are done with Dyche. 
If Moshiri wants any chance of seeing a good percentage of his money back he needs to do himself a favour and sack Dyche tonight. 

Who we bringin in, Palf? 

6-0 eh.

Nows not the time to argue over who's this, who's that.

This team needs every single fan behind them...as painful as that is...to help them limp over the line.

We shouldn't be losing 6-0 to anyone. Let alone an 'average' Chelsea.

Fuck all is going to change in terms of tactics and players so we are just gonna have to rally and hope 🙏

10 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

The least the team can do is apologise to the supporters that travelled down tonight. 

I wonder if they will feel anything getting their paycheck this week. 130K for Doucs, well earned….

Just now, Newty82 said:

6-0 eh.

Nows not the time to argue over who's this, who's that.

This team needs every single fan behind them...as painful as that is...to help them limp over the line.

We shouldn't be losing 6-0 to anyone. Let alone an 'average' Chelsea.

Fuck all is going to change in terms of tactics and players so we are just gonna have to rally and hope 🙏

The only thing Dyche can do is rip that team. If he starts the next game with the likes of Young, Doucoure, Coleman & Onana it shows he is actually okay with that performance. Beto was honking but the lad was at least honest.

Our problem is our players who have a slither of talent don’t seem to care so much & our players who are yard dogs (of which there is a few) do care.

1 hour ago, Shukes said:

Watching the Beto chance again, it is bad guys. It’s not as hard to score as you think. He’s not even really stretching. 

Branthwaite was terrible for their first goal.

Garner was worse for their second goal.

Pickford somehow manages to beat them all for the third.

Fourth is Branthwaite and Tarks being equally terrible. 

Not sure where we go from here.

Championship ?

7 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

We won 4 league games before the deduction. Where you gettin your facts from, Haf?? Or I guess more importantly, what are you smoking?? 

Yes it was 4 wins over 12 then we got the points deduction and got 4 in 4..... so why did you think the points deduction was the read-on for our downturn? It clearly wasn't 

fact of the matter is this - we've got a one dimensional dinosaur in charge and other managers adapt and tweak to negate what other managers do.   What does dyche do????  Repeat the same nonsense. 

6 minutes ago, Btay said:

The only thing Dyche can do is rip that team. If he starts the next game with the likes of Young, Doucoure, Coleman & Onana it shows he is actually okay with that performance. Beto was honking but the lad was at least honest.

Our problem is our players who have a slither of talent don’t seem to care so much & our players who are yard dogs (of which there is a few) do care.

But he won't.

If we've seen anything about Dyche during this torrid run it is that he keeps going back to the same old same.

1 minute ago, Hafnia said:

Is Palf director of football now? Blimey congrats Palfy! 

If you're gonna call for his head, I'd love to hear who you think would a) do a better job but more importantly b) even want to take on this dumpster fire of a job!

Just now, dunlopp9987 said:

If you're gonna call for his head, I'd love to hear who you think would a) do a better job but more importantly b) even want to take on this dumpster fire of a job!

wasn't aware we need to review c.v's to decide the current managers shite 

Baines caretaker manager.  Simple as that. 

2 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

wasn't aware we need to review c.v's to decide the current managers shite 

Baines caretaker manager.  Simple as that. 

Those two have.... nothing to do with each other?

Also, only reason I'd be fine with Bainsey is because I have the utmost love for the guy.

13 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Who we bringin in, Palf? 

Not for me to say, but just because I can’t say that means he gets to keep his job even though he can’t do it, if Thelwell hasn’t been doing his homework to find a replacement in the last two months then he needs to be sacked as well. 

1 minute ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Not sure what that means..... I'll be clear

dyches performance warrants a sacking - no excuses, absolutely unacceptable. 

we don't need to do a talent search of the market in order to decide that the manager should be sacked - his record dictates that. 

3 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Not sure what that means..... I'll be clear

dyches performance warrants a sacking - no excuses, absolutely unacceptable. 

we don't need to do a talent search of the market in order to decide that the manager should be sacked - his record dictates that. 

Well...we do need to do a talent search in order to sack the manager because...well I don't think I need to spell it out

4 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Well...we do need to do a talent search in order to sack the manager because...well I don't think I need to spell it out

We don’t, I think the guys are simply saying they feel this is the last straw for Dyche & they feel Thewell should have a replacement lined up. It’s not really up to them to identify a replacement?

8 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Also, only reason I'd be fine with Bainsey is because I have the utmost love for the guy.

15 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Is Palf director of football now? Blimey congrats Palfy! 

Cheers Haf I’m appreciative of your support. My first job is to sack Dyche and then to get Rooney and Baines to take temporary charge of the team. 
2 ex players who know what it means to give your all for the badge. 

12 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

When a manager of any club goes on a run like he has that search becomes automatic, Dyche’s only saving grace is we have an owner who’s not interested in making any decisions when it comes to running the club. 

We that was well and truly a thrashing. This team's confidence is at rock bottom.

Everything to do with this club at the moment saps the joy and enthusiasm out of fans. 

A reaction to tonights performance is a must against Forest. This team have to show something for the fans to react positively too next weekend. 

I fear it's shit or bust for this team. If the fans turn on player, I don't think they have the character to deal with it as we would need.

we desperately need to see a win on Sunday.

31 minutes ago, Palfy said:

When a manager of any club goes on a run like he has that search becomes automatic, Dyche’s only saving grace is we have an owner who’s not interested in making any decisions when it comes to running the club. 

The "owner" is a complete shambles themselves.  Rotten top to bottom at the moment.  

58 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

We don't.   its abundantly clear the manager has lost the players. 

these players could probably get the points we need with caretaker managers like Baines/rooney/carsley.