IGNORED

Can you give your opinion on these Everton anthems?

2 hours ago, Wiggytop said:

I don’t like it, it’s to popish, and song should be rousing, I’d rather we amend Spirit of the Blues in some way to make it BM specific.

I think it's bloody awful tbh, but then it's not exactly aimed at our age group mate😂

On 03/05/2024 at 07:39, Wiggytop said:

Ooof, that hurt 😜

I wouldn’t be surprised if Blossoms or GreenDay do something.

A Green Day cover if I guess that’s why they call it the blues would be wonderful!! 😂

They could duet with Elton on the opening night of BM 😍

On 02/05/2024 at 11:37, Musicas virtuais said:

ood morning, thank you for your opinions, obviously everyone has their own.
The important thing here is the spirit it transmits and the joy it brings to the Toffies.

Gear up and join the Evertonians in this spirited anthem! This song celebrates the rich history and unwavering spirit of Everton Football Club. From Dixie Dean to Coleman's heart, we sing loud and fight for the Toffees through every triumph and fall!

This song captures the electrifying atmosphere of Goodison Park, the roar of the Gwladys Street, and the legacy of Everton legends. We are the heartbeat of the city, FOREVER EVERTON!

3 hours ago, Musicas virtuais said:
The important thing here is the spirit it transmits and the joy it brings to the Toffies.

Gear up and join the Evertonians in this spirited anthem! This song celebrates the rich history and unwavering spirit of Everton Football Club. From Dixie Dean to Coleman's heart, we sing loud and fight for the Toffees through every triumph and fall!

This song captures the electrifying atmosphere of Goodison Park, the roar of the Gwladys Street, and the legacy of Everton legends. We are the heartbeat of the city, FOREVER EVERTON!

Hmmmm🤔

I'll say no more.

6 hours ago, Musicas virtuais said:

I get the sentiment but this won’t be a terrace favourite before, during, or after games. 
Needs a more rousing catchier chorus, can see it in the Eurovision Song Contest 😎

really not my cup of tea.

Would be nice to see the likes of Green Day packing our new stadium in years to come though - Hoping it will have amazing acoustics that will see it become the arena of choice for the worlds biggest acts to perform at in the summer months. Great revenue and big ol' stadium naming rights to go with it!! 

Could be perfect for our new American Idiot owners 😂

3 hours ago, RuffRob said:

really not my cup of tea.

Would be nice to see the likes of Green Day packing our new stadium in years to come though - Hoping it will have amazing acoustics that will see it become the arena of choice for the worlds biggest acts to perform at in the summer months. Great revenue and big ol' stadium naming rights to go with it!! 

The roof has been designed for acoustics. 

New lyrics

[Verse]
Royal Liver Building
Piercin' the skyline grey
Goodison Road's a beacon
Callin' fans out to play
Cobblestones and memories
Beneath the echoin' stands
Generations gather
Forever Everton fans

[Verse 2]
School desks etched with Gwladys Street