IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

Mike was that Jim Jones DocoParadise Lost or sumfin akin ?

saw that around Xmas this end....Very disturbing.

I didnt realise Jim Jones was so, Well Elvis Presley...

Hows about his son Steven....Crazy eyes, wonder what goes on in his head these days ?

And as 4 that bloke that fled & left his kid behind, thats not on. Coward.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pub Hol here Yestdee, watched .. " The Assasination Of Jesse James By The Coward Robert Ford "

Enjoyed muchly.

Was called "The World's Biggest Mass Suicide" made by a guy called Stanley Nelson. I'd seen stuff on it before but this had so much footage and sound recording from the actual day, from the shootings at the plane right up to Jones urging them on to kill the children. Holy shit, in the name of religion?!?

Wonder what goes on in any of the survivors heads, how do you get over that? Many were still defending Jones on some level, saying what a great man he was. Jeez. Need to watch it again to process it a bit further. Not just yet though.

Yeah, watched that Mike amazing how religion Brainwashes people into seeing no wrong, they where absolutely Crazy.

909 people went meekly to their death. Cyanide ffs after seeing the first one go that should have been enough to stop anymore doing it. all over in minutes.

Sound like very similar presentations. Though this 1 had Steven Jones in it heaps,as in today, looking back & trying to make sense of it all.

Was on the History ch.

the audio stuff was terrifying.

Like ya said Mike, ide seen plenty on before but nothing liek this.

The shoot out & murder of the senator @ the plane was news to me. Wow.

Steven Jones in this 1, also admits his father smoked plenty of Pot & dabbled wif various forms of LSD in the search 4 enlightmnet.

Crazy world. So sad & fuked up.

Seen previews of Jumper, dunno if that 1 is 4 me.

Been watching James Clavell's - SHOGUN this week all 10 1/2 hrs or whatever, am up to the final Disc 4 of 4 & Bloody lovin it.

I never caught it 1st time around, some production for its time (1980).

Prison break is best watched with the finger poised over FF. Theres an hour of TV that can be condensed to 30 mins

I like COME DINE WITH ME LATELY where 5 people host a dinner part each day and they all vote and the winner gets 1000

I sky+ it every afternoon for t time viewing

yes, i am an old fart

Prison Break is classic car crash TV. The worst acting since Crossroads, truly, truly pathetic....but you just have to keep watching ever more ludicrous story lines to see what happens, complete bollocks and I never miss it :lol: .

Wife watches Come Dine With Me Zed, seen bits when they're slagging each other off in the back of a car....Masterchef man myself....may just enter one year ;) .

i think i know it, only said metal hut cos i remember they used to go in to it threw one of them small doors on the big door and that was metal.

i think i remember it was BBc two know you mention it.

Was pretty shit programme.

Did anybody watch that show last nite on Sky one about 10ish?

its like Who wants to be a millionaire but you have to answer truthfully about Embarrising questions about yourself and you win money for the more you answer, hosted by JErry Springer. some of the questions were like, when you shower after a football game do you look at other team-mates private parts, and he answered yes, and another one was do agree with using women just to get something you want, ofc he answered yes :D.

i think it was called Nothing but the Truth.

Watched a Thing on The Montreal Biker Wars Oh dear didnt they get stuck in to it.

Late 80's thru to mid 90's, 160 dead, 500 wounded.

Ingredients & recipe: Maffia too up themselves to sell Coke @ a street level, need organised dealers.

Add a healthy dose mistake no 1 being Hell Angels & other Outlaw Bike clubs business is floruishing.

Add a crazy Hells Angel chapter president Maurice Mom Beuchere who says fuk this we want it all.

The cream is then seperated & The thickest Angels' form a miltary assasination type offshoot chapter of the hells angels -> Nomads Mc with no juristiction anywhere.

The Nomads then Strain all other bikie clubs out with bullets & then turn on the mob.

after some baking time you get a beutifull risen dish of public disorder, that last step before anarchy.

Icing on the cake, Govt forms a paramilitary, SAS type Mod squad it rains bullets till eventual Angles dead or banged up.

People demonstrating in streets, innoc bystanders getting popped, it really was an ugly situation.

Man main MOm of course is now doing 25-> life x 3 :)

Good show.

Thought Canada was the nice peaceful law abiding little bro of the lunatics to the south of them (apologies JD etc).

Read something once though about there being a lot of gang stuff in New Zealand also, which you wouldn't think. May no longer be the case, I don't know.

Planning to watch Panic Room in about twenty mins, never seen it but I like Jodie Foster, worth staying up for?

Thought Canada was the nice peaceful law abiding little bro of the lunatics to the south of them (apologies JD etc). Read something once though about there being a lot of gang stuff in New Zealand also, which you wouldn't think. May no longer be the case, I don't know.

Planning to watch Panic Room in about twenty mins, never seen it but I like Jodie Foster, worth staying up for?

My friend lived over in Toronto for awhile and said that there are a few nasty gangs there. In Canada the largest enthnic minority is Asian and they make the large majority of the gangs and organised crime. Apparently (and this is no joke) but certain Kaeroke bars are just no go areas for westerns as its the hang outs and cover ups for the gang bosses. He went nto one once and it was full of Asains and just this one big fat guy surrounded by suited men all smoking cigars. He siad it was like a asian godfather scene. Bit random really