IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

Anyone watched the last two episodes of series 4 of Lost? Just watched them last night. Now I really want to watch series 5 and have to wait until january. rubbish. I really like this series, maybe my favourite series (bar te first, which was and always will be the best).

I won't say anything about it until i know people have seen it becasue i don't want to spoil anything.

EDIT: I will say one thing, its really stupid. But just go with it and you'll enjoy it. Moving an island. I mean come on! But just go with it and you'll enjoy it.

Edited by jamiemaher85

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone been watching Alexi Sayles liverpool

If found it pretty interesting, specially the second episode talking about the history and ending up at today

He got a bad press for slagging liverpool off in the past, but he didnt lie

• 2 weeks later...
Just watched the third part....the footie section was a bit red but it was very interesting/entertaining.

Bit in the music shop was hilarious.

A bit red????????? How about very red, they went on about LFC and didnt even give Everton a mention

Very good programme all in all though

A bit red????????? How about very red, they went on about LFC and didnt even give Everton a mention

OK then very. Daft really because he made a point about asking people on the street if they were blue or red and got a roughly 50/50 response then played golf with Aldridge, went to Anfield ("Liverpool football club is so wealthy....and yet the ground is like some giant toad squatting in the middle of Anfield sucking life out of the entire neighbourhood") and talked to St John and Shankly's mate.

Then a couple of stills of Goodison :rolleyes: .

But then he did admit to not "getting" football, and as he was born and brought up in Anfield maybe his emphasis was understandable.

• 2 weeks later...

Doctor Who. The house is alive with speculation.....well me and Josh are....impressed that for once something is on TV where the story-line's not been leaked to the press.

Current thinking here is that Tennant stays (he's signed up for next year isn't he?) and Donna is a time lord (lady).

Apprently im a sad bastard for watching it, according to my mates, but it is one good show

All your mates watch it in secret Aaron, trust me (and they're the sad bastards for not admitting it) :P .

It's just genius in my opinion, that Russell T Davies is one clever bloke.

I thought that John Simms (from Life on Mars) had signed up to play Dr Who next. Wheter or not he starts next season is a different matter though. Saying all this i havn't watched any of Dr Who since it relaunched. I loved it when it was on when i was a kid but when it started again it was durinf football season and i never got back from the game in time as i don't live in liverpool anymore, so i never really got into it.

All your mates watch it in secret Aaron, trust me (and they're the sad bastards for not admitting it) :P .

It's just genius in my opinion, that Russell T Davies is one clever bloke.

He's left after this series hasn't he? It's going to be a new team. So what happened?

He's left after this series hasn't he? It's going to be a new team. So what happened?

He's still there (two of him for a while :o ). Donna became half time-lord and saved everyone but then had to have her memory wiped because her brain couldn't cope, so she's gone back to her old life. Rose has gone back to her own universe with the "copy" doctor (part human, only one heart, will age and die).

So the Doctor's on his own again :) .

He's still there (two of him for a while :o ). Donna became half time-lord and saved everyone but then had to have her memory wiped because her brain couldn't cope, so she's gone back to her old life. Rose has gone back to her own universe with the "copy" doctor (part human, only one heart, will age and die).

So the Doctor's on his own again :) .

Sounds er ... completely fucked up lol. He'll get his new assistant in the Christmas special I imagine.

The "He's left bit" was about Russell T. Davies, Mike.

Definatly worth it. Its not one where you can just watch the odd episode, its all about the whole ongoing series. Its a police style drama based in Baltimore, but it works so much better than your average investigation tv show such as CSI because its all about one ongoing case rather than have one case found and resolved each episode. The characters created are really fantastic and the writing really it top draw. Anyway, I'll stop eulagising about it now and let people make up there own minds.

P.S:- It's great. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Topic explains it all really. A place to discuss what you recently saw or are going to see on the telly. I thought it would be a pretty good thread. :P

Tonight I'm pleased to see that 'Dude Where's My Car?' is on Channel 5 at 21:00 so I'll definatly be looking into that. I saw the first 60 minutes the first time round but due to illness I fell asleep (but it was amazing) it just so happens that when I'm ill again its on, this time I'll be making special effort to stay up from 21:00 till 22:45 even though I have a PE Theory exam tomorrow. All in the name of comedy ;)

What are you watching tonight/tomorrow/next year? Discuss :D

Edit: Do we have a film thread? If not, this is it, if someone tells me that we don't I'll rename the thread title. This could also be a thread to discuss all films or movies that you will see in the future of that you would like to see.