IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

• 2 weeks later...

Watched a cple this week There Will Be Blood, was pretty good. DDL is top shelf

We Own The Night also wasnt bad, Phoenix/Whalberg/Duvall, some reviewrs say better than the Departed.

I disagree, but stilla decent film in its own right.

Might look @ this Lions for Lambs tonight.

Watching the latest Lost anyone.

Finally done away with the flashbacks :) . Only to be replaced by the equally bizarre flash-forwards :o !

At least they've said there will only be two more series after this, so the end is in sight :huh: .

(Also watch "Transformers" with Josh.....apparently there was a storyline but Megan Fox kept distracting me from it :wub: :whistle: :upsidedown: :lmaosmiley: )

Edited by MikeO

Mike & lost folk - I wanna no what happened to the others?.

No not the others, but the other others, dewd that was a bit Michael Crarradine Grashopper like & he n friends thought Lock was a messiah ?

Off boiling mushrooms in the forest perhaps ?

Also what became of the Bears & the puff of smoke freeky thing ?

Moving ahead....>ANy theories on Kate's Baby ?

And Said's Mission to assaninate the world whilst working for his great friend Ben ?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Havent seen Transformers, Isnt Sucre in it...what became of Michael & Lincoln then ? :)

:o to most of that Pat :lol: .

But as the flashes are talking about the "Oceanic Six" and Claire doesn't seem to be one of them and Kate's baby is called Erin....see where I'm going with this?

....and Sucre was in Transformers, got terminated fairly early on I think.

• 2 months later...

It was a good episode first episode in awhile that i have really wanted to watch the next episode straight away. One thing though, the others that have come in arn't new others, they where the ones from season 2 and 3. They are the original island inhabitants, the ones that Ben killed all the dharma people with. They are also the ones who were always whispeirng in the woods in the first and second season. God this all sounds so stupid, oh wait, it really is that stuipd.

yeah ive seen next weeks episode too, quality, thats a 3 part episode as its the finalay.

Shit the way you know already who survives, maybe show two / three people who survive but it would have made the last episode so much better if they kept it under wraps on who survives and it would keep you guessing.

Dont blame me because she wanted a change, i just googled and came up with this.

MWSnap078.jpg

Think she looks better Blonde. :) It might be a Pic from her early days.

That blonde is Jessica Alba, hence why she looks better blonde ;)

Not a fan of Lost but watched the lastest one due to my sister being a fan. She was shocked and loved the ending (the one with Lock and the fat guy searching for *something*) although what was said sounded absolutely ridiculous to me...

Edited by TrueBlue

Shit the way you know already who survives, maybe show two / three people who survive but it would have made the last episode so much better if they kept it under wraps on who survives and it would keep you guessing.

But they're not the only survivors, they're just the six who chose to leave the island. That won't be the end of it, lots more twists and turns I reckon ;) .

Gotcha Jamie....thought maybe they were just the night shift on their way home from the Tesco's branch on the other side of the island :lol: .

But they're not the only survivors, they're just the six who chose to leave the island. That won't be the end of it, lots more twists and turns I reckon ;) .

Gotcha Jamie....thought maybe they were just the night shift on their way home from the Tesco's branch on the other side of the island :lol: .

Yeah, maybe they were all working on plans for the new stadium. The only safe place for them is a on an island that no-one can find

ive heard the same. Would be a good idea, shia plays a good part in it. Could easily take the lead role (not going to go into anymore detail as i may ruin the movie for people if i did) but if anyone wants to know what im chatting on about just message me