IGNORED

Yakubu Appeal Is A Yes

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before we go blaming the board I actually eblieve we planned to sign him as why would we have him in liverpool????

If manny decides in a day he wants spain after being a week in lverpool then he can go jump and lets get on with buying someone who wants to play for us.

Bobby j The Board has to carry the can on this one, i keep repeating myself but they had since January to sign him but decided to wait until the season started before attempting to do the Deal, the bloke has'nt been involved with the Benfica squad and he has'nt been able to play here, and after he had to sit and watch that dismal performance on saturday he probs thought to himself thanks but no thanks i'm going home.

But just come across this.......................

Valencia signing Fernandes grew frustrated with Everton delays.

tribalfooball.com - August 27, 2007

Manuel Fernandes chose to snub Everton and join Valencia yesterday after losing patience over negotiations between the Premiership club and his owners.

You have to hold the the Board responsible for that, they had 8 momths to get the deal sorted.

As other poeple have said without having someone to feed him the balls that he will need then there is no chance that he will be a success.

Can see the same thing happening to him that happened to BT.

need another midfielder (in the mold of Arteta) that will be able to supply him decent balls (instead of having to look farward to the long ball all the bloody time)

Something has happened behind the sceenes on the Manny signing as he said on Sky Sports that he doesn't know what happened

Cant believe people are bitching about yakubu being the next beattie. Completly different class.

he scored 36 goals in 81 games for portmouth which aint a bad return IMO.

He's gonna score bag loads with AJ running the channels for him & arteta & cahill supplying him.

Lets be positive peeps.

Cant believe people are bitching about yakubu being the next beattie. Completly different class.

he scored 36 goals in 81 games for portmouth which aint a bad return IMO.

He's gonna score bag loads with AJ running the channels for him & arteta & cahill supplying him.

Lets be positive peeps.

Your on the wrong forum if you want optimistic fans :P;)

how can people slag yak off have some off you gone crazy

the striker who is second only to Thierry Henry in the Premier League scoring charts over the last four years.

dont that tell you anything

It tells us that Statistics can be manipulated to argue a point!

How many other strikers have played consistently in the Premiership for the last 4 years?

Don't get me wrong, I want to sign him but I'm heard this comment bandied about a few times now and it's starting to grind.

Plus, he's always taken the penalties wherever he's been so take them away (they all count I know but...) and he's scored 8 a season for the last 3 and 9 the previous.

£12m?? Not so sure!

It tells us that Statistics can be manipulated to argue a point!

How many other strikers have played consistently in the Premiership for the last 4 years?

Don't get me wrong, I want to sign him but I'm heard this comment bandied about a few times now and it's starting to grind.

Plus, he's always taken the penalties wherever he's been so take them away (they all count I know but...) and he's scored 8 a season for the last 3 and 9 the previous.

£12m?? Not so sure!

Talking of comments that grind :rolleyes: Would you like him to miss penalties in future? Penalties count as goals you know, they still earn 3 points at the end of the day.

In which case should have just started.

Heres hoping its a nice quick meeting!!!

Can Yak have a work permit????

Yes

Thank you very much

Announcement at 12.15 would be nice.

Seriously heres hoping not got to wait until 4-5pm to find out or even tomorrow morning