IGNORED

APPLAUSE FOR JAKE WATSON

2m4uj5c.jpg

Please SHARE and make this happen.....
APPLAUSE FOR JAKE WATSON ⚽️

I am asking all Everton and crystal Palace fans Who are attending the home game Friday 30th of September vs Crystal palace to applause On the 14th minute for 14 year old Jake Watson who was a blue through and through. Jake suffered a severe asthma attack which left him without oxygen for 1.5 hrs. He was taken to hospital and was critical in intensive care on life support but unfortunately could not fight any longer.

As the people's club I ask you all to please share this as many times as you can.. We have to make this happen.
#ApplauseForJakeWatson

Can you spread the word guys, this is my cousin and as you have read has sadly passed away :(

Feel for the boys family. Hope he gets a huge applause. Hate hearing of such things happening.

I also hope some awareness is raised of how severe Asthma can be. It's so common that people treat it with quite a laid back attitude. From what I hear in pharmacy circles, such sad things are happening because there either isn't a spare inhaler or the inhaler is being over used in general so it's effectiveness is reduced when it's really needed. So sad that this is happening to younguns.

• 2 weeks later...