Matt

Twitter Transfer Rumours

1 hour ago, TallPaul1878 said:

On a free? Dembele is 31. I'd prefer to not have players at the end of their playing career

I would usually agree regarding the age and what you’d have to pay to get him here but Dembele is so so good. He would massively improve us.

1 hour ago, c1982 said:

I would usually agree regarding the age and what you’d have to pay to get him here but Dembele is so so good. He would massively improve us.

If there is a type of player we need then it is him.

14 hours ago, TallPaul1878 said:

On a free? Dembele is 31. I'd prefer to not have players at the end of their playing career

Even if they are a million miles better than what we have at present and have all of the attributes that are missing from our midfielders ?

Gaz Baz was older than that when we signed him and he turned out alright

18 hours ago, TallPaul1878 said:

If he can improve us even for a season, which he would, his age doesn’t bother me in the slightest. 

Andre Gomes..... I hope we sign him.  

He's had a fookin awful time at Barcelona. Read the stories about him... it's essentially a tale of bullying.

By all accounts Messi wanted him gone because he is close with Ronaldo - press stories that gomes leaked info and said Ronaldo is more professional and Messi rules the roost.  The fans booed him and his confidence is destroyed.

By all accounts he can be a superb player. Some goodison love and support may get him back to his true levels. 

Sadly... most fans are poo pooing him without trying to do much more than listening to Barca fans who dislike him cos he allegedly went against Messi and he isn'tt Xavi.

The lad must be quality. He is 23 with the world at his feet. If that is true about messi then he has to go. We need someone to gilfi competition. I’m sick of players knowing they are playing every week. That’s why we need a striker 

1 minute ago, StevO said:

Is this Gomez that good? I’ve never heard of him. 

Barca are usually decent judges and they invested heavily in him. No shame to not be able to break into their midfield!

Id have Gomes here but for the right price, some of the sums touted around on the internet are ridiculous. Barca knows that they have to get rid to get some money for him. Ive heard the stories about Messi too. (can't remember if it was Gomes or someone else though) Not more than 15 mil in my opinion. 

23 minutes ago, Haiku said:

He was amazing at Valencia

Moyes transformed Everton with signings like this.   Players like arteta and pienaar who had something to prove having played for elite clubs before and hitting a lull

How come? Because one is from Croatia and one from Serbia? One played in the Croatian league while the other plays in Portugal? Because Vlasic is four inches taller? Because Vlasic is primarly an AMC while this guy is a winger (Vlasic can play on the wing & Zivkovic in the centre but it's not their best position)?

Would be an excellent replacement for Coleman but we’d then need to replace Gueye. I’d actually be happy with this - we’ve got as good as nothing to play for now so I wouldn’t even mind if Gueye wasn’t replaced until the summer because Meunier is top class.

On 27/01/2019 at 17:02, Finn balor said:

Part exes rarely happen but I’d be happy 

If PSG are actually paying attention to FFP rules finally, this would allow them to theoretically increase on their frankly laughable supposed offer for Gana. 

£20m + Munier and even I'd accept that, even if we didn't get a replacement in until summer

7 hours ago, Matt said:

If PSG are actually paying attention to FFP rules finally, this would allow them to theoretically increase on their frankly laughable supposed offer for Gana. 

£20m + Munier and even I'd accept that, even if we didn't get a replacement in until summer

@Matt Could be wrong, but I thought I read the (media) suggestion as Gueye + some cash for Meunier.

18 minutes ago, DownUnderToff said:

@Matt Could be wrong, but I thought I read the (media) suggestion as Gueye + some cash for Meunier.

If they do want Gueye so bad then we have them by the bollocks if he want meunier

9 hours ago, DownUnderToff said:

Indeed, but they could over value Meunier to reduce the cash part. I mean insist on the supposed reported cash value plus player, rather than player plus £5m or so