IGNORED

Twitter Transfer Rumours

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry mate I'll change it, your just a bellend. You changed your name on this forum once before due to you not being excepted. You change the name but there's still the tit behind it.

I think it's quite clear I don't look to be accepted here as I don't lick anyones rectum like yourself.

I actually openly changed my name, started a thread about it. If I was to trying to start again, wouldn't i have approached one of the mods in private?

I think it's quite clear I don't look to be accepted here as I don't lick anyones rectum like yourself.

I actually openly changed my name, started a thread about it. If I was to trying to start again, wouldn't i have approached one of the mods in private?

No, you just get a buzz out of chasing arguments cause you hate your life you loser.

No, you just get a buzz out of chasing arguments cause you hate your life you loser.

I like a good debate and yes when I get bored I maybe do get too deep into the forum.

Honestly Brett I find you funny at times but Inthink the only life hater is you.

I have just received a warning for my latest remark. You bunch of egotistical pricks. Kick me out of this fucking shit site if it really bothers you, you absolute wankers.

Yous are at the pit of everton supporters. Anyone who doesn't live in Liverpool, I don't even listen to anyway. All this we appreciate support anywhere is fucking bollocks. There is absolute bellwiffs who say how much they love everton whilst also having one eye on the MLS and other leagues. You all make me sick you complete helmets.

All of you can fuck off....and I can't wait for the "clever" replies, thinking you are the high almighty. Yous havnt got a fucking iglu. There ya go MC11 you cunt, who's arse am I licking there you complete twat.

I don't believe Brett meant any hurt or harm to MikeO - in his words it was just a throw away bit of banter.

The thing is, assumptions can be made that everyone is in a 2.4 family and everything is all lovely within their world and that is not always the case. A seemingly innocuous comment aimed at a relative is very risky indeed. Especially when the person doesn't know the family or any circumstances that may be ongoing and therefore that comment can create a great deal of hurt. We have had people on this forum struggling with mental health issues etc and we do need to be careful about how we treat people.

I'm not blowing this up into something that it isn't. Just outlining the potential pitfalls of comments that may feel light hearted to the person making them but may be hard for the person receiving them.

Brett - don't be pressing the nuclear button. We know your personality and don't think you are a nasty person, your posts are pretty good to read and give a bit of ground for debate.

Have a chill and see you back for the match day thread.

I have just received a warning for my latest remark. You bunch of egotistical pricks. Kick me out of this fucking shit site if it really bothers you, you absolute wankers.

Yous are at the pit of everton supporters. Anyone who doesn't live in Liverpool, I don't even listen to anyway. All this we appreciate support anywhere is fucking bollocks. There is absolute bellwiffs who say how much they love everton whilst also having one eye on the MLS and other leagues. You all make me sick you complete helmets.

All of you can fuck off....and I can't wait for the "clever" replies, thinking you are the high almighty. Yous havnt got a fucking iglu. There ya go MC11 you cunt, who's arse am I licking there you complete twat.

Father Jack Hackett is having withdraw symptoms.

Sorry haf, it's this medication.... I mean no harm, and I know regarding footballing matters, I speak the most sense, so it would be inconceivable that I would be pushed. This room wouldn't be the same without me.

Stop trying to play the misunderstood card.

Sorry haf, it's this medication.... I mean no harm, and I know regarding footballing matters, I speak the most sense, so it would be inconceivable that I would be pushed. This room wouldn't be the same without me.

Yeah people on here are understanding, you just gave example of how we don't know what each individual is going through within our own personal lives.

You'll be fine. I don't think i've had a warning yet - I nearly got one a few years ago for my run ins with Pax, that would have been for persistent fouling rather than a yellow card offence though.

Let's get of the witch hunt guys.

We have mods on the site and if they feel the need to do anything...they will.

Personally Brett I think you can be a twat at times but your also pretry funny and I don't ever feel offended by your remarks.

Though I am an Everton supporter who loves this club more than 99% of fans...and I live in Telford you Twat!

EFCTaxi was banned for the same stuff. Seems some posters can get away with calling people nonses, cunts (in a direct manner), pricks, wankers, helmets, told to fuck off, make uncalled for racial remarks and then claim that everyone outside the Liverpool boundaries should have no say or opinion on all things Everton... yet enter a forum catering for these people not priveleged enough to live close enough.

I'm confused.

No one is better than any other. Views. Opinions. Life. We all eat, shit and sleep the same way, but the principles of being a decent human being, mainly respect, is thrown out when its 'banter'?

You deserve that warning pal. Just take it on the chin.