IGNORED

Twitter Transfer Rumours

But true. Based on seeing how Evertonians at large think about the club. Just as an example, a lot of people really thought Kirkby was a good idea for the club (it wasn't, only for the major shareholders and Tesco). I mean, how gullible do you have to be to believe that?

There have been several ridiculous bids, like the whole Alan Smith thing. http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11671/2299557/everton-confirm-smith-interest

Or Moutinho. http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-make-new-bid-joao-3478232(this article was also sure Smith was as good as signed)

I'm sure people with better memory could list more.

Eva Benega still has a work permit in Bills top drawer.

Requelme still has an open ticket to John Lennon with Ryan Air.

I think since the Kirkby thing a large number of fans are not so trusting. But to assume that fans believe everything, id disagree completely.

A lot of fans who do not trust the board seem to shout the loudest, that doesn't mean everyone who isn't shouting believes everything they are told. I don't see many threads or arguments that the board are great.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eva Benega still has a work permit in Bills top drawer.

Requelme still has an open ticket to John Lennon with Ryan Air.

I think since the Kirkby thing a large number of fans are not so trusting. But to assume that fans believe everything, id disagree completely.

A lot of fans who do not trust the board seem to shout the loudest, that doesn't mean everyone who isn't shouting believes everything they are told. I don't see many threads or arguments that the board are great.

LOL i'm howling at work, nice touch with the ryan air.

Did you? And, if not, are you saying you're smarter than everyone else?

Gullibility isn't strictly tied to intelligence. A lot of smart people believe in their version of god, for instance. Doesn't make them stupid. People also believe in marketing hype, politicians, that reality TV is real and so on.

Would Yarmolenko need a work permit ? he plays in europe so dont think he needs one. We wont get him anyway but we can dream.

thats what I thought, maybe Russians need a work permit?

Scratch that, he's Ukranian (for now). Weird one.

Edited by Matt

I'm 99% sure that's a fake account.

Can see the Mori one I think, not the Yams one.

I'm 99.9999999% certain as well. Only tweets transfer rumors, and I can find no other record of this guy's employment at BT.

I'd love for there to actually be something in the Yarmolenko rumor though.

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason this won't load for me so I have no idea what it says. Please say it's something good?

Norwich interested in Naismith but EFC demanding a big fee - £7m + and I'd sell providing he's replaced in addition to Lennon/number 10 targets.

Also seen a few McGeady going elsewhere tweets - fingers crossed!!!

Norwich interested in Naismith but EFC demanding a big fee - £7m + and I'd sell providing he's replaced in addition to Lennon/number 10 targets.

Also seen a few McGeady going elsewhere tweets - fingers crossed!!!

Like you I'd be happy to sell as long as he's replaced. No way can we allow him to leave without replacing him.