IGNORED

Twitter Transfer Rumours

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not arsed what the chief scout says, the chief scout who scouted Niasse or Leandro no doubt said the same. I see he's a 1 in 4 striker that we could possibly spunk upwards of 20 million on and he has those stats in a shite league. That's what I'm arsed about. The chief scout can blow as much smoke up his shitter as he wants because chief scouts don't always get it right.

Cue the "I'll trust him over you shouts"

He's not a striker for starters. And if Ligue 1 is shite then Eredivision and Liga NOS are absolute garbage.

What you are basically saying is that you without even seeing a player can make a better judgement than a pro who has scouted the player? You can't be serious. This is some kind of pisstake?

Edited by Makis

I'm not arsed what the chief scout says, the chief scout who scouted Niasse or Leandro no doubt said the same. I see he's a 1 in 4 striker that we could possibly spunk upwards of 20 million on and he has those stats in a shite league. That's what I'm arsed about. The chief scout can blow as much smoke up his shitter as he wants because chief scouts don't always get it right.

Cue the "I'll trust him over you shouts"

Pad if you leave again please report back to this thread I started from the last time.

Hope you stick around though mate

http://www.toffeetalk.com/index.php?/topic/27446-the-case-of-the-disappearing-paddock/?fromsearch=1

He's not a striker for starters. And if Ligue 1 is shite then Eredivision and Liga NOS are absolute garbage.

What you are basically saying is that you without even seeing a player can make a better judgement than a pro who has scouted the player? You can't be serious. This is some kind of pisstake?

He is a striker it's his primary position but he's used in a front 3 at Bordeaux and we could be spunking up to 20 million pounds on a 1 in 4 striker so I don't want him, it's that simple. It's my opinion and as I've stated earlier, do you have the report for Niasse, Klodrup or players like that. Chief scout reports mean nothing to me, it's not like every player a club signs is a worldy is it. If we were paying 6-10 for him as a squad player fair enough but 20 million??

And yes the French league is dreadful proved by the fact PSG won it by about christmas last year.

You can't just assume he's shit. Wonder if Leicester thought that when they signed Mahrez and Kante?

Sometime you've got trust our manager.

The point I'm making Steve is he's not going to dramatically improve us is he. For every Mahrez there's a Niasse. Truth is he'll probably be somewhere inbetween the two but 20 million for a 1 in4 striker?? No thanks we may as well stick with Kone and give Niasse a go because that's 1/5th of our budget gone.

if you think that you can get players for Mars bar prices forget it there too much money in the game now it's all sky and bt,s fault.

Yep when you're shelling out 20 million for a player that's scored 24 goals in90 games in a poor Crench league it's a pretty safe bet to say football is fucked!

Is this the Sunderland Kone? Certainly helped get their defence sorted at the end of last season it seemed but don't know much about him.

Micah Richards is off there for £5m - Moyes will have him as a big strong right back no doubt.

Hah. Moyes will probably have him as a big strong left winger, or maybe a striker.

If we're just throwing out names, I'd like Everton to take a long hard look at Leon Bailey. 18-year-old Jamaican left winger for Racing Genk and in my opinion the most talented player I've seen in the Belgian league since De Bruyne left.

Edited by Steve_E

If we're just throwing out names, I'd like Everton to take a long hard look at Leon Bailey. 18-year-old Jamaican left winger for Racing Genk and in my opinion the most talented player I've seen in the Belgian league since De Bruyne left.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ka7aX-n6-gU

I've been womdering when someone would come along and snatch him up. I'd be happy if it was Everton and right now.

I would be very happy with that. Like Barkley, he's spent too much time in the gym though.

Agreed, would be estatic if we pinched Memphis, so young, so Dutch, only thing, I don't think koeman will have his attitude. He was found in nightclubs at all hours last season... Does anyone know how much they would want for him... Ballpark figure?

Mr Walsh, can we please raid the top clubs and pinch one of their 2nd choice keepers. I've got a feeling city will have a new number 1... Which means we could try our luck with joe hart, there is begovic, ospina. I feel Hennessy (Wales,palace) would be acceptable also. Have we been linked with any keepers yet? Kind of desperately need one lol