IGNORED

Twitter Transfer Rumours

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright Phoebe out of Friends. Like I only just read it!

That was soooooo last week.

No I only said it because the way it was presented to me by a source (I can not remember where) made it sound as if it was the same day.

"Everton could have bid for JR!"

Look!

"Premier league club bid 72m for JR!"

That type of thing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Reportedly we are very interested in the young German central defender Niklas Sule who is being watched by a hat full of top clubs in Europe,can't really see the point he's going to be valued at 35M plus if going on Stones deal and if we have got that sort of money to spend on a player we should be looking for a world class striker.

Reportedly we are very interested in the young German central defender Niklas Sule who is being watched by a hat full of top clubs in Europe,can't really see the point he's going to be valued at 35M plus if going on Stones deal and if we have got that sort of money to spend on a player we should be looking for a world class striker.

Our starting CBs are on the wrong side of 30. I know we have a few promising players coming through, but we need to have more quality young players pushing the veterans for their places.

We definitely still need more quality options in attacking midfield and at striker though. Not trying to say that your assertion there is off.

• 2 months later...