IGNORED

Twitter Transfer Rumours

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The missus is on nights this week, I'll be having a pizza with Jim White and a twitter meltdown.

Mixed kebab and 4 pint cans of Stella for me, I do it every single deadline day. Missus retreats upstairs and watches a film in bed, kids in bed for 8 as it's school next day, Kebab for 9 with first can.

Love it.

Mixed kebab and 4 pint cans of Stella for me, I do it every single deadline day. Missus retreats upstairs and watches a film in bed, kids in bed for 8 as it's school next day, Kebab for 9 with first can.

Love it.

4 pint tinnys in 2 hours on a school night Pad?! More of a man than me.

4 pint tinnys in 2 hours on a school night Pad?! More of a man than me.

I'll be sound with that Aiden, and up at 5 for a 6am start no problem, although I've knocked the ale in the head a lot since new year trying to shift a few pounds in the gym, I drank 5 pint cans the other night and bounced off the walls going to bed. ?

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently we're in for Sagna as RB cover...

:crying:

Linked with West Ham today which seems a lot more legit. I think Callum Connelly will be our back-up cover next season... he's looked more than capable on the few occasions I've seen him and heard really good reports about him too.

• 2 months later...

This sort of shit annoys me. It gets fans excited about potential incoming(s), by printing something that suggests it could be a goer and then for him to go elsewhere and winds people up.

It COULD indicate that there's something in it but it could also be a ploy to move attentions away to a different player we are generally interested in.

This sort of shit annoys me. It gets fans excited about potential incoming(s), by printing something that suggests it could be a goer and then for him to go elsewhere and winds people up.

It COULD indicate that there's something in it but it could also be a ploy to move attentions away to a different player we are generally interested in.

There were both (Walsh and Koeman) pictured at the ground and then pictured (just the 3 of them ) talking in what looked like a lounge of some sort. Could mean something could mean fuck all.

• 2 weeks later...