IGNORED

Twitter Transfer Rumours

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hes going for people he knows. Considering the shit he has (and taking off our hands - and physio table) i don't blame him

I think its more than that. someone else posted that the owner is skint and now trying to sell the club so he probably has 0 transfer budget and is left getting freebies and guys on the cheap. looks to be selling van aanholt to palace for 7-8m which might net him one player.

I live in sunderland and it's not that he's skint, but has had enough of putting money into the club. They're paying silly wages for players who can't get rid of. They're in a right state and the fans are resigning to going down. My mate went to the stoke game a couple of weeks ago and said when they went 3 down after 35 minutes, there was that many fans leaving it was harder getting out of the ground than it was to get in.

I think its more than that. someone else posted that the owner is skint and now trying to sell the club so he probably has 0 transfer budget and is left getting freebies and guys on the cheap. looks to be selling van aanholt to palace for 7-8m which might net him one player.

Selling Van Aanholt won't get him a player. The money will be needed to pay the salaries of all the oldies he's bringing in.

I live in sunderland and it's not that he's skint, but has had enough of putting money into the club. They're paying silly wages for players who can't get rid of. They're in a right state and the fans are resigning to going down. My mate went to the stoke game a couple of weeks ago and said when they went 3 down after 35 minutes, there was that many fans leaving it was harder getting out of the ground than it was to get in.

If he had money he would be signing better than members of an Everton nostalga group.

I feel like Palace is getting a crazy good deal there, if that price is accurate. He'd be excellent here as Baines' backup and, at that price, is certainly worth it.

I feel like Palace is getting a crazy good deal there, if that price is accurate. He'd be excellent here as Baines' backup and, at that price, is certainly worth it.

He's such a bad defender. Decent strike and takes a good set piece but can't defend for toffee (and hopefully not for Toffees) - I'd be gutted if we signed him or were even linked to him for that matter!!!

On another note I expect Moyes to move for Oviedo as soon as van Ahnalt is gone.

he's worth about £1.3 billion, but think he's fed up of putting money in to a club with very little to show for it, so wants out. Sunderland have spent some decent money recently, but haven't always spent it wisely

yep same exact thing as Lerner with Villa. Americans own the team and hire shit managers who tank and spend money like wild and then wonder why they are in a relegation battle and are trying to sell quickly. The carousel of managers sunderland has had is laughable, poyet, di canio, advocaat, fat sam, martin o neil, steve bruce.

he's worth about £1.3 billion, but think he's fed up of putting money in to a club with very little to show for it, so wants out. Sunderland have spent some decent money recently, but haven't always spent it wisely

That's true, but when they have it seems to of been sporadic panic buying. No constant investment since O'Neill, even then that was patchy.

A team would be nuts to take him on as anything other than pay as you play on the money he will be wanting.

The reality is that he will get the rest of his £30k a week to put away and go for a £10k a week gig after that - till his knees hold up.

I'm surprised the lad is not retired, he will be on a zimmer frame before long.