IGNORED

Twitter Transfer Rumours

Is he a confidence player? Either has a blinding season or a good awful one.

Believe it or not I think Koeman would like the type of player he is and his style of play

He's just not a very good player. I laughed my fucking head off when the shite signed him.

The days he left this league, leaving City and the shite, were great days for English football. If we sign this shitbag I'll be devastated. I'd rather bring Niasse back in.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Koeman signs this twat I will happily donate my xmas tree to use as a pull through on both of them.

Edited by Rubecula

balotelli for lukaku, a like for like swap in your eyes haf mate? I've not seen balotelli play enough to know if he can bully defenders like rom.

Very similar in ways. Both very good finishers. Both struggle in getting up for games but Rom is less of a liability. Rom mentally stronger.

Physically both should bully defenders but they don't.

Balotelli is a far more talented footballer - as Matt said though it's a waste.

Honestly - i dont think people realise how good he could actually be. His right foot is absolutely devastating.

If the penny drops with him he could be world class. I don't think it will though. He's a spoilt kid brought up by a rich Italian family.

This the same balotelli that hardly scored at the shite? hardly scored when on loan at AC Milan? the one who, yes is scoring now, but is playing against much weaker opposition than the Prem and Serie A, I'd rather give Kone and Niasse new deals before seeing that waste of space at our club.

This the same balotelli that hardly scored at the shite? hardly scored when on loan at AC Milan? the one who, yes is scoring now, but is playing against much weaker opposition than the Prem and Serie A, I'd rather give Kone and Niasse new deals before seeing that waste of space at our club.

Yep that same one. Talented as fuck... I watched him many a time and the game was almost too easy for him. Freakish ability.

"I have played with some of the best strikers, and I can tell you Mario has all the attributes to be one of the best strikers in the world." - Andrea pirlo

Edited by Hafnia

Yep that same one. Talented as fuck... I watched him many a time and the game was almost too easy for him. Freakish ability.

"I have played with some of the best strikers, and I can tell you Mario has all the attributes to be one of the best strikers in the world." - Andrea pirlo

He should know, Pirlo was a quality player.

Edited by London Blue

Steven Gerrard once compared Joe Cole to Messi, just because a former player says a compliment about a team mate doesn't make it true. Each to their own on Mario, for me he is useless.

He was actually comparing Joe coles ability to things with a ball that few could do - even messi. Again we are talking 'talent'. Messi is possibly the second most gifted all round player of all time so gerrard is exaggerating one part of it.

He referred to something with a golf ball that had them standing in amazement.

Talent wise Joe Cole was a ridiculous player. Very very special in my opinion. Mourinho sanitised him like the way rooney was at United.

Cole wanted to play the game like he was on the street and I loved that. One of a few players I would pay to watch on his day. After he did his cruciate around 2008 he never looked the same.

Typical of England we never allowed another footballing maverick to shine.

it depends what one you get, if the lad actually applied himself he would be some player, his talent is there just attitude sucks for that I cant see it happening.

• 2 weeks later...

Anton Donkor - from a search.

The wide left player hasn’t made any senior appearances for the Bundesliga side who won their first and only title in 2009.

He does though feature in their development side (Wolfsburg II) who are in Regionalliga Nord, which sits within the fourth tier of German football. Donker’s side currently sit 8th in a division that they have won twice in three years.

Donker is regarded as a good prospect and has already represented the German national side at Under-20 level. He has a deal in Germany until 2020, but is available for transfer and keen for first team opportunities