IGNORED

Twitter Transfer Rumours

All over twitter that we have supposedly agreed a fee for Columbian defensive midfielder Carlos Sanchez from elche, 28 years old for around 2 million euros, reported in spanish media, with spanish newspapers and journalists talking about it also mentioned by fourth official on twitter.

I wonder if this is the same fella who has a thread just below?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if this is the same fella who has a thread just below?

You're right, a rumour without a link to a credible source or article or anything much rather deserved its own thread, it definitely was not more appropriate to place it in perhaps a thread entitled twitter transfer rumours, which is where I believe the 'rumour' derived from. Thus, so I only found it much more fitting to post it in here. Of course, it appears that it may not have crossed your mind that I had simply not seen the separate thread. As it were I didn't, you see I had this thread open on a separate tab as opposed to the whole rumourama section. If I had seen it then perhaps just maybe I might have done something perhaps completely unthinkable to you and not repeated a post. I am truly very sorry. Once I almost immediately realised I had repeated a previous post I sought about ways to remove my post but found myself unable to do so. But, thanks again for being the embodiment of such a not at all patronizing, but instead welcoming user on this forum. It's comments like yours that don't at all discourage one from becoming a regular poster, because obviously everyone loves to be condescended. Obviously this whole post might appear as an overreaction as you may have been attempting to be 'funny', but obviously that doesn't always translate so clearly through the internet, and it was my interpretation that saw your post to be very patronizing..

Guest blueboy122

You're right, a rumour without a link to a credible source or article or anything much rather deserved its own thread, it definitely was not more appropriate to place it in perhaps a thread entitled twitter transfer rumours, which is where I believe the 'rumour' derived from. Thus, so I only found it much more fitting to post it in here. Of course, it appears that it may not have crossed your mind that I had simply not seen the separate thread. As it were I didn't, you see I had this thread open on a separate tab as opposed to the whole rumourama section. If I had seen it then perhaps just maybe I might have done something perhaps completely unthinkable to you and not repeated a post. I am truly very sorry. Once I almost immediately realised I had repeated a previous post I sought about ways to remove my post but found myself unable to do so. But, thanks again for being the embodiment of such a not at all patronizing, but instead welcoming user on this forum. It's comments like yours that don't at all discourage one from becoming a regular poster, because obviously everyone loves to be condescended. Obviously this whole post might appear as an overreaction as you may have been attempting to be 'funny', but obviously that doesn't always translate so clearly through the internet, and it was my interpretation that saw your post to be very patronizing..

Boom.

Best post all year.

The Caulker rumor is huge. When last season started, and I saw who we had for center backs, I knew that would hurt us eventually. And it did. Alcaraz is a below-average player, which only leaves us with 3 viable options at center back. Stones, Jags, and Syl. We need another strong option in case of injuries and now European competition. And Caulker is a strong kid, looked solid last season.

Your apology is accepted and you're welcome.

I was told we where meant to have a signing announced on Thursday but obviously that was wrong. So i can only apologise.

The same person has told me the following (take it with a pinch of salt);

Fee agreed with Caulker - Upto him to decide us or QPR.

Rodwell - negotiating, we want loan, city want permanent.

Cleverly - almost complete.

Barry - done deal.

Robertson (Motherwell) - Offered 2m, although in staggered payments, West Ham had outright bid rejected so that is still on-going.

In talks to sign an un-named Motherwell 18yr old midfield player - 750k.

Ener Valencia - Loan offered with view to perm, club unlikely to go for it.

Lukaku - we want to offer 18m, Chelsea want 22m - On-going.

Adriano (Barca) - almost a done deal.

Tello - Tello is unsure on a move to the Prem, Barca are pushing for him to join us (loan view to perm)

2 more south american/foreign players being monitored.

Advanced talks with Barca about sending a group of youngsters to La Maisa for technical development for a period of 3-6 months.

Stadium - Walton Hall Park is preferred destination, negotiating again with Tesco for sponsorship and to have a store on site (god help us) apparently very close for plans to be released (fat chance).

As i said i was told a player was due to be announced Thursday so all of the above could be garbage, just passing on what I have been told.

We will sign 6-9 players apparently.

This wasn't all made up.... Honest

Who is this character then & who's he representing?

Have to wonder if it has something to do with Carlos Sanchez, as there was also a Spanish lawyer present. Could be something totally unrelated though. Maybe Bojan? I can hope!

Edited by JoeQuince

Now *this* is interesting.

https://twitter.com/SportsAgentJHC

Extremely busy few days [/size]@McHaleSports. Meetings at PL clubs over next few days regarding one of our [/size]#WorldCup2014 stars.[/size]

Couldn't find who they represent with a quick google.

Couldn't see anything to do with Clients either unfortunately . This could be absolutely anyone from the WC although smart odds are on the Cm from Colombia I think.

guedes follows (and is followed back) by Keylor Navas and Antonio Valencia. Might not mean anything but he is also following Zoumani Bakayogo and i know that he is represented by mchale sports. Saw that on a press release.

He also follows and is followed by Deulofeu but he wasnt in the world cup so it wont be him.

Edited by Peter H