Zoo

General Weekend/Midweek Football

Arsenal are shit at the back...

Going forward pretty good. Welbeck looks sharp

There are times Welbeck has looked brilliant, better than Lacazette.

Shakespeare has done a great job with Leicester, clearly the architect of their title winning team. Really well disciplined and they cover every blade.

There are times Welbeck has looked brilliant, better than Lacazette.

Shakespeare has done a great job with Leicester, clearly the architect of their title winning team. Really well disciplined and they cover every blade.

Yeah I think Leicester look quite a bit better than us at this stage.

Shakespeare made a rookie manager mistake. Felt the pressure of a £25mil signing on his bench and made a change he shouldn't have. I bet he won't do it again!

That math looks good form. Arsenal very lively in attack, I can see Welbeck and Lacazette having a lot of fun.

Just watching motd, see Liverpool got a dodgy pen already. Firminio is wasted on them lot, much better player than Coutinho.

Wasn't dodgy for me, pen all day long (sadly).

Wasn't dodgy for me, pen all day long (sadly).

For me if you knock it away from goal you should get an indirect free kick at best.

That said, I thought the keeper got his fingers to it.

Not only was it a clear pen, but two of Watfords goals could have been flagged for offsides I thought.

Didn't think the last one was open for discussion. You can't be offside if the ball's played square.

De Boer made an excellent start to his Palace career I see :lol:. I don't see him lasting long there and I'm glad we didn't go for him when Martinez was sacked.

A certain poster who hasn't been around in a while swore he was the one. Even after his failure at inter. I'm glad we swerved him too, koeman the better Dutchman.

A certain poster who hasn't been around in a while swore he was the one. Even after his failure at inter. I'm glad we swerved him too, koeman the better Dutchman.

Koeman is far from perfect. What goes on in his head? We could have been 2 goals down by the time he addressed his awful decision.

De Boer made an excellent start to his Palace career I see :lol:. I don't see him lasting long there and I'm glad we

didn't go for him when Martinez was sacked.

We dodged a massive bullet with him- he seems to be failing wherever he goes. Early days yet tbf but I've a feeling he'll fail massively there.

I predict he'll be gone by christmas.

Clear pen. I wonderby what you watch at times Pete

I watched Match of the Day, obviously to see Everton but also to see the latest 'dive' for a Liverpool penalty. Sadly, it was a clear penalty.

Koeman is far from perfect. What goes on in his head? We could have been 2 goals down by the time he addressed his awful decision.

He addressed it at half-time before Stoke had had a single shot on target.

For me if you knock it away from goal you should get an indirect free kick at best.

That said, I thought the keeper got his fingers to it.

So cos you think the rules should be changed it makes it a dodgy pen? :lol: come on mate have a word

4 down now..they look so shit at the back

At least the final scoreline vindicated that comment.

I could not believe what I was watching. Absolutely shocking defending. Like a Sunday league side.

Didn't west ham spend big in the summer too?.

Get money on Bilic getting the first sacking

Wouldn't be a surprise. Bilic makes me so pleased that Everton fans have no say when it comes to managerial appointments. Plenty were absolutely screaming for him when Moyes left and I feel things would've been much worse than Martinez provided. That first brilliant season wouldn't have happened for a start imo.

Conte would be a candidate for the first to walk - something is not right at that club.

So cos you think the rules should be changed it makes it a dodgy pen? :lol: come on mate have a word

It looked to me that Gomes got his fingers on it. He must have thought he got something in it because he looked furious when the pen was getting taken.

A rule change would be appreciated though. Anelka one for Chelsea against us always stands out for me. The player has no intention of playing the ball yet gets rewarded for a player making contact. Doesn't seem right/fair.

Wouldn't be a surprise. Bilic makes me so pleased that Everton fans have no say when it comes to managerial appointments. Plenty were absolutely screaming for him when Moyes left and I feel things would've been much worse than Martinez provided. That first brilliant season wouldn't have happened for a start imo.

Conte would be a candidate for the first to walk - something is not right at that club.

I said it at the time that West Ham were as lucky as Leicester that season. We should have spanked them every time we played them yet I think they won 2 of them. Since then he has been found out.

And then walked off in disbelief at the red card. He's a dick head.

Couldn't believe he had the front to look shocked. Horrible snide thing to do- stand on someones lower leg whilst they are on the floor like that.

I hate everything about Newcastle- I hope to god they go down and stay down.

Herrera didn't make it off the bench today.. Which was good news for my fantasy team. I'd rather we offered £40m for him than Sigurdssen.

Id rather offer that £40m for Mata tbh.

Stoke somehow always manages to sign pretty crazy names... I do wonder why they don't really ever manage to compete for European football. Affelay, Shaqiri, Jese, Martins Indi, ... the first 3 played quite often for Bercelona, Bayern Munich and Real Madrid and are still at a prime age. They have Shawcross as well. Having signed Zouma on loan, they can technically put a top class line-up on the pitch. Shoupo Moting and Joe Allen have got pedigree as well...

I expected Morata to be a good target man, good at looking after the ball. He looks anything but.

Missed a sitter and now their striker scores an own goal :lol:

Cracking finish to be fair!